Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ressurecting the Light

Sora has caught up with Riku in Hollow Bastion and now must face him...but before he can even begin to fight, Sora tries to bring back the real Riku...while Lady Cynthia and Apocalypse (Heartless) are making plans to raise 'New Hell' from it's prison

Chapter 1 - Ressurecting the Light

Chapter 1 - Ressurecting the Light
Rushing into the Grand Hall, Sora eventually caught sight of the Princesses trapped in those crystallized incubators.
'How could someone do this?' Sora said, slowly walking into the centre. There he saw...Riku. But he seemed different. Just him standing there made it feel that a cold presence was lingering in the atmosphere.
'...Riku...'
'Sora. You've finally arrived. I've been waiting for this moment in a long time'. He outstretched his arm at his side and a black weapon, with a blood red, crooked heart shaped handle. A Keyblade.
'What...? Riku...listen. This is just a misunderstanding. Ansem is USING you. If you kill me and destroy the light of Kingdom Hearts he'll take your heart and you'll be lost forever. Don't you see? This isn't you. You never were like this', Sora said, trying to turn Riku away from the darkness.
'But that was the past, right? Why should I care about your pathetic excuses to run!' with that, his black Keyblade met Sora's face. The sharp end opened a slit on his face and sprayed small amounts of blood on the purple ground. But he resisted the pain and looked up at his opponent, blood racing down his face and dripping off his chin.
'This is a Keyblade Master? You're no closer to a worthy Keyblade Master than the light is to living. Kairi's heart wil be mine and there's nothing you can do about it', again he dragged his Keyblade, this time on Sora's chest. His white jacket was almost covered in bloodstains and his skin was ripped almost to the bone.
'...Riku...please...stop this...you can't do this...' Sora pleaded, clutching his chest, his hand becoming covered in the red liquid.
'You're no match at all'. CLASH!!!!!!!! Sora grabbed his Keyblade and defended himself just in time.
'Forget it!! There's no way you're taking Kairi's heart!!' he pushed Riku's weapon away from him before he could ever touch his face.
'Finally...you're fighting back. Why the change of mind?' Riku said, crossing his arms.
'It was more a change of heart, Riku. You don't care about what happens to this world...but I do. You're not the Riku I used to know. You've become a tool of your own heart', Sora said.
'That's not true...Shut up! Just shut up!!' Riku yelled.
'You can fight it Riku. I know you can. Darkness is not the strongest force ever. There is something much more powerful...your heart'.
'Stop it!! Just...stop it!!' Riku was now on his kness, trying to block out Sora's words. He walked up to Riku and rested his hand on his shoulder, going closer to his face to tell it to him properly.
'You are your own person. The Heartless has no control over you. Fight it, Riku. If no one will believe in you...I will', Sora whispered. A small light on Kairi's chest appeared and a heart shaped glow entered her.
'...You can fight it...'
'...I can't...'
'...You can...you're stronger than that...'
'...No...'
'...Don't let it win...'
'...I can't stop it...'
'...Just believe in your heart...believe in the light...'
'...Believe...in you...I believe in you...'
Kairi slowly opened her eyes and sat still, staring at Riku and Sora. She wanted to break it but seeing them she dared not. Riku was back to normal, and the black keyblade had vanished. Sora actually had a small tear run down down his cheek...with joy. And...their lips were locked. It was friendship brought back. Eventually, Sora broke the connection and smiled. Riku then just wrapped his arms around Sora and hugged him.
'I was so afraid...' Riku sobbed into Sora's shoulder. Kairi slowly walked over to them, smiling.
'Hi guys', she said.
'...Kairi. You're okay', Sora said. She also went down on her kness and wrapped her amrs around Riku and Sora.
'We're together again...'

But...underneath the happy reunion, two people were bringing together a plan to stop the light...
'Maleficent failed...Ansem failed...looks like it's just you and me', a woman said.
'Why not start now?' a man's voice was heard.
'Because New Hell is not to be used stupidly. Why use it now when we can wait till the real moment arrives?'
'You're right. Riku's gotta know Sora and Kairi better again and then...'
'We rid all worlds of them. Right...Neptya?' The figure of a humungous dragon with eight, crystaliized wings stood in the darkness, feeding on Shadows.
'Soon...they'll here the news of the dead Keyblade Masters and Princess of Heart...thanks to us...'

Lady Cynthia and Apocalypse...the dreaded, undead Heartless of Darkness...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on September 28, 2007, 5:00:18 PM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16HOLY shoot...MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE (continues for three hours) MORE MORE... I won't stop till you write more!!MORE MORE, etc.