Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Consquences and Darkness

Sora has caught up with Riku in Hollow Bastion and now must face him...but before he can even begin to fight, Sora tries to bring back the real Riku...while Lady Cynthia and Apocalypse (Heartless) are making plans to raise 'New Hell' from it's prison

Chapter 2 - Consquences and Darkness

Chapter 2 - Consquences and Darkness
Lady Cynthia didn't hesitate to unlock her beast. Taking a platinum key covered in sapphire's she shoved it into the padlock and turned it twice. A clicking noise signalled Neptya's release. It smashed the chamber door and Cynthia's Heartless finally managed to calm it down.
'My, my, Neptya. You really are stronger than I thought' Cynthia said, stroking the dragon's snout.
'Well obviously. It was born from the dead Heartless and the grieving souls of Hollow Bastion', Apocalypse said, lying side ways on a throne like chair.
'But still. It's Neptya's powers that will rise New Hell from it's grave. And ours combined', Cynthia said, calmly walking over to Apocalypse and snatching the sowrd out of his hand.
'Yeah right. We and that Heartless Dragon haven't even got the power to smash those nosy Shadows!'
'Hold your tongue! Those nosy Shadows are here to help tame Neptya. If we didn't have these Shadows, we'd be eaten'.
'Yeah. Maybe you...but not me'.
'I wonder why...?'

Meanwhile on the sunny shores of Destiny Islands, everyone was back together...but strnagely kept their distance from Riku since he became evil. He tried explainign it wasn't his fault but nobody listened.
'Why won't they listen to me?' Riku wondered, sitting down on the sand.
'It's not like...oh...I get it'. He lay down, the sand mixing with his hair. The soft breeze fluttered his face as he looked at the sun and then the sea. It was still as beautiful since Riku left it.
'...Our time is now...'
'What the-?' Riku sat up, hearing echoing voices around him. It couldn't have been in his mind...it didn't sound like an imagination...
'...Bring back the grave of wounds...'
Riku turned around and stood up, still seeing nothing.
'...Seal the Door to the Light...'
'...Call upon the greatest power...'
'...Unleash the strongest weapon...'
'...New Hell...is...alive...'
These voices continued and Riku stil turned round swiftly to see if there was anyone around...but there wasn't. But then, he turned round so swiftly he felt a hard kncok on the back of his head. He fell forward...unconcious...

'...New Hell...is...alive...' His eyes opened instantly and he shot up, seeing he was in his own room with the blanket over him.
'It couldn't be...New Hell...' Riku said, after feeling the bandage on his head.
'Oh...but it is...' he turned round and saw a woman in a medieval dress and long black hair. Her skin as white as milk and her lips dyed black.
'Who...who are you?' He started wriggling backwards to the corner of his bed.
'Don't worry, Riku. It's nothing serious. You can hear our voices...Sora and Kairi can't. It's nothing strange', she said. It was Cynthia.
'My name is Lady Cynthia. I'm here to tell you of the consequences if you don't return to the darkness. Neptya shall unleash it's wrath and New Hell is free to trap all hearts in darkness. But if you turn to us...your friends are safe and Neptya shall stay tamed...but I won't hold back New Hell', she said.
'My friends will get hurt if I don't choose darkness?' Riku said.
'Precisely'.
'And...if I do choose darkness...they'll be safe...but New Hell will still be free? I...I...can't...'
'Riku. Listen to yourself. You were once a powerful Keyblade Master but then...cute, little Sora comes along and helps you. How childish! Sora is a mere child. He knows nothing of power, he can't even grow up. But you...you are something much more', Cynthia said.
'What? If you want me as your own, you can't. My heart...'
'...Belongs to Sora and all that yucky love stuff. I'll tell you what you are if you promise me one thing...the least you CAN do...is kill Sora'.
'What?!! No way!! I'd never hurt Sora!' Riku yelled.
'I know that, idiot. Well...at least just send him to me and I'll tell him EVERYTHING he needs to know. Ansem's disappearance, Maleficent's death...Kairi's origins...' Riku was tempted to accept her preposal but a part of him said he couldn't.
'...I'll do it...'
'My little angel of death...'

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment