Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - How We Met

When a new student Comes to Dannys school He becomes Danny Friend, but when he goes into Dannys parents lab he sees a green bottle thinking it was soda he drunk it, but it was ectoplasm and thats when he became Devon Phantom!

Chapter 1 - How We Met

Chapter 1 - How We Met
Chapter 1
How we met

        It was a Friday and Danny was sleeping like always.
Then Mister Lancer Woke Danny up by saying real loudly "I would like you to meet our new Student Devon Stern"
Danny was in shock because Devon looked just like him but Devon had brown hair and had on a green shirt. Devon took a seat by Danny and Sam. Tucker was in another class. Danny whispered to me " Hey wanna come to my house after school"
i said "sure" so when i went over Danny first showed me his parents lab. He was about to show me the ghost portal, but i was more interested in the bottle of soda, but it wasnt soda it was ectoplasmic goo. So when i drunk it i got ghost powers i was in terrible pain for about 2 days. So when i went back to school I went to the bath room and for some reason while i was combing my hair i went through the floor.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment