Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The coolest titan

Chapter 1 of many others featuring the first new titan of 2

Chapter 1 - The coolest titan

Chapter 1 - The coolest titan


The coolest titan(pun intended Ooops SPOILERS) aka as my second work

NOTE: This mentions static shock



Chapter 1 Diego (me in the story)

One day the teen titans were doing the same things as always when the alarm sounded a robbery occurred in the comic convention. When the titans entered everything seemed normal fanatics disguised as their favorite characters. People selling DVD'S and comics Raven said “Ok I hope the villain appears before I go mad.” Then mysteriously a voice said: “I think I have appeared.” He had brown hair in spike form with a blue bandanna black glasses gloves a blue sweat shirt baggy pants and sneakers he had a comic in his hand he also had gloves was muscular and was white. Cyborg said: “villains are getting easier” the villain just threw them a bucket of water soaking the titans Raven said: “that was unexpected.” To her surprise the villain raised his hand and froze the titans! Starfire used her eye rays to melt the ice of everyone. Robin tried to hit him but the villain grabbed his hand and hit him in the stomach sending him at the feet of his friends. Raven threw him a stack of comics the villain just broke it with a kick! Cyborg used his beam but the villain dodge it, Starfire threw star bolts but also dodged, Beast Boy converted into a gorilla and lunged at the villain he jus made a ice wall in front of Beast boy. Before any more attacks the villain said: “You are so pathetic, this is your lucky day as I was testing you and I decided you are so weak you need me in your team.” (unexpected) The titans were confused and angry Cyborg angrily said: “What's with you testing us!” ”well at least a member of you know me” he said it pointing to Starfire (unexpected). He removed his glasses revealing human light green eyes. Nervous and confused Starfire said: “Do I know you?” gasping the villain said: “Diego.” Starfire eyes shined with happiness and hugged Diego, Robin of course was angry. “Friend's this is my cousin Diego” “we are not family it's just a way of saying in Tamaran, well I am half-human half- Tamaran I have normal Tamaran powers but in less quantity I am a “knight” to Starfire I acquired my ability to control and create water and change it's form at the big-bang explosion.” Later…. At the T-tower Diego was unpacking his things with the others watching him secretly, suddenly he stopped from behind he made a water hand grabbed the others and moved them into his room Star said: “can we help you?” ”sure” said Diego. Cyborg tried to grab a huge box but he failed he said: “what's in there” “manga.” Beast boy was unpacking he grabbed a wrapping with something Diego snatched it. “Hey” said Beast Boy, Diego unwrapped it and it was a katana “is it decoration?” asked Robin “not always” said the new member. After they finished Diego used his star bolts(blue) to make a big hole. He filled it with water and froze it making an ice rink. The titans left 1 a second later they were outside they heard sounds entered the room and saw all ordered even a plasma giant TV, three bookcases, 1 one wardrobe, a bed couches and posters with a computer and now Diego had a blue coat.




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment