Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - meeting Mysteryheart

Its about a creatu that meets a kioka that is a clan leader of a cat clan where they worship cats

Chapter 1 - meeting Mysteryheart

Chapter 1 - meeting Mysteryheart
A young strapping male, in his early teens strode down the cobble stone road of an off sea shore village, the houses if you could call them that were in mint condition, all tattered along the street, smoke rolled from a few chimneys.
The male had blue hair, and was very pale and lanky, his eyes were a green colour, the colour of a sea far off in a story tale once told, he was skinny and wore tattered and ripped clothes and he was barefoot.

A young floating female was floating downwards the road looking very relaxed. She had blue hair and ribbons hanging down.

Dino noticed the female she looked mysterious, his green eyes fell over her scanning her, perhaps she was a ghost for how she floated it seemed unreal, "Hello there miss" he said softly.

"Hello" She said her voice soft and gentle and smiled as she stopped and look at him.

"I'm Mysteryheart and you are?" She asked

Dino let his eyes fall across her before letting a smile cross his face, putting his left hand behind his head he gave a good grin, "Im Dino miss" he said softly before looking away.

"What do you do? I'm a cult leader" Mysteryheart said as she smiled and watched Dino with interested.

He smirked and looked away from her, " My life varies a lot, from time to time I do a lot of things" he said softly before looking down upon himself dressed in rags, the past few months has been hectic for him.

"There is no need to be embarrassed. come and join my cult, we welcome new members every day." Mysteryheart said and smiled at the thought of her cult. She loved being a leader.

Dino looked across her and tilted his head, he always thought cults were evil, they did worship the devil did they not?.

"I’ll have to think about it miss" he said softly before looking away didn’t cults do sacrifices as well.

Mysteryheart frowned and saw one of her cult members and floated to them and smiled at them as she dropped some berries into their hands.

"How is everyone? Are the animals ok?" She asked.

"Yes Mystery" said her cult member who was black and had violet eyes.

Dino tilted his head and shook away the feeling, maybe he was confused but cults were basically evil, "What is your religion" he asked softly as cult's are religious anyways. evil and good

"We worship cats. And no we are not evil, we worship the cat god" Mysteryheart said and her member whose name was Lightningflight nodded.

Dino arched a brow at Mystery perhaps she was crazy, as he had never heard of a cat god, but then alas others have been raised different, " So amuse me then, your cat god, you do exactly what to praise?" he said softly

"We take injured or abandoned cats in and adopt them. We treat them like queens and feed them the most top food and groom them everyday. We even sing to them. Our members are allow to leave anytime if they wish." Mysteryheart said and did a spin.

He chuckled and watched her for a bit, " Cats are lovely but not that lovely" he said before shaking his head, " I wouldn’t want to worship an animal that dose nothing back in return" he said solemnly before closing his eyes and yawning, "what ever you like is nice I guess" he said before turning away from her, " hope you don’t catch cat scratch fever" he said and then laughed.

Mysteryheart frowned and she and her cult member went to their cult camp and Mysteryheart went and did checks on every member and puss and smiled at the process of one kit.

Dino watched as she did this, perhaps the girl was crazy, perhaps a little to cat crazy, "Miss I hope you realize those are just ordinary pets" he said softly

Dino’s scratched his forehead and then rolled his eyes, this girl was something else, " if you say so dearly"

Mysteryheart smiled and shows Dino the cat who eyes are golden.

Dino laughed,

" Big deal yellow eyes" he said softly and grimaced, " is there any place around here to get some grub" he asked softly.

"Yep we have cat chow, very tasty indeed and the cat's eyes are gold" Mysteryheart said and handed Dino some cat chow.

He looked at the cat food and shook his head, " No thanks, I prefer food, not cat food" he said half amused.

Mystery shrugs and hands apples to Dino and smiled and ate some cat chow.

he laughed, " wow you are a strange one" he said softly

Mysteryheart smiled. "Cats are our leaders here"

He shook his head and yawned, " if you say so" he said softly

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sparktail on October 16, 2007, 12:54:41 AM

sparktail on
sparktailto much said softly but yeah still good