Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Zookie and Evil Otachei eggs

This is a story which includes Zookie and evil otachie eggs

Chapter 1 - Zookie and Evil Otachei eggs

Chapter 1 - Zookie and Evil Otachei eggs
Monica was patting her Zenirix LoveAi when she noticed Zookie was crying his eyes out and she called to Jess.

"Yes Sis?" asked Jess who came over to her with her Trusty Creatu a Silver Veram Vernon and Monica pointed to Zookie who had lost his blue.

Monica sighed and grabbed some choc-chip cookies out and dropped them in Zookie’s bag.

Zookie just pushed the cookies away and Monica gave Jess a concerned look. Jess looked at Monica,

“Jess, we got to help him…its not like Zookie to push cookies away” Monica cried when Emmy came up and hugged her and Monica rolled her eyes.

Jess just stood there thinking while Monica went to the training arena, Vernon went with Monica wanting to train.

After a few hours of training Monica went back to Jess,

“Hey sis should we go shopping?” She asked.

“Yeah!!!” Jess said. They set off for the Armour Shack in hope of some good weapons when they saw someone robbing the Ice-cream shop. Vernon attacked the guy who was robbing it and Hail walked up clapping,

“You guys will get free ice-cream for a year” She said smiling.

Jess and Vernon grinned, “Yay!”

Monica smiled and took LoveAi into the Armour shop and saw the sword of death.

Jess and Vernon walked in also. “Have that” Jess and Vernon said and Monica grinned and put it up and payed for it when suddenly an Otachie egg appeared and Monica started smashing it.

Jess and Vernon were now outside sleeping.

“EVIL OTACHIE EGG, EVIL OTACHIE EGG” screamed Monica at the top of her voice.

When Jess and Vernon heard that they jumped like 3 feet in the air and Monica giggled and cooked the Otachie egg.

Jess sniffed, “Yummy”

Suddenly Hail appeared, “You guys got an Rescreatu assignment. You need to come up with a new creatu” she said to Monica and Jess.

“I did” said Jess. She made a fire fox while Monica made a flying cat.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment