Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Surprise Surprise

Evil creatus, crying zookie yep sounds about right for this story where user Jaqui gets sucked through to rescreatu but is it a dream or not

Chapter 1 - Surprise Surprise

Chapter 1 - Surprise Surprise
16 year old Jaqui logged onto her Rescreatu account and all of the sudden a portal appeared. Jaqui was suddenly sucked through it.
She fell all the way through till suddenly she came to a stop. Everything went black.

She woke soon after and looked around in confusion, “Where am I” and as she turns her head she sees all different colored creatu walking around.

“Wow.” She mutters in disbelief "This can't be, it just can't." "Am I truly in Rescreatu."

“Yes you are.” She turned her head and looked at Hail who was watching her. She slowly gets up, and is tackled by Zookie.

“I WANT COOKIEEEEEEEEEE” He screamed. Jaqui rolls her eyes.

"I fall through a gaping hole and land in a place I thought didn't exist, and you want a cookie."

Zookie runs off crying.

“For Gosh sake buy your own cookies.” Hail said rolling her own eyes.Jaqui turned to see her Draqua staring at her.

"Wow,” she jumps back in amazement.

"Your so big, and pretty."

"I can't believe it."

"Well believe it sister, your here and I'm hungry. Feed me"

All the creatu start to chant out loudly.

"FEED ME, FEED ME, FEED ME."

Jaqui turned to see her Draqua staring at her.

“Mummy” Kalpana the Draqua squeals and wrapped her arms around Jaqui.

“I’m sorry I made Zookie cry.” Jaqui says in deep sorrow to Hail.

“Don’t worry sweetie, that’s normal for him.” Hail replied on her way to go see some of her friends.

Suddenly "Jackline get up now or you'll miss the bus." Her mother screamed and Jaqui woke up with a jump.""Oh no I fell asleep at the computer again."

In her head Jackline wished it wasn't a dream, that it was real.

"Where did I get this bump on my head from?"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment