Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ice-cream trouble

A story where Ice-cream adds up with a lot of trouble (rescreatu)

Chapter 1 - Ice-cream trouble

Chapter 1 - Ice-cream trouble
"BlackBlood, hurry up. We must get to Monica's before the party starts."

BlackBlood gave Kat a bewildered face, and laid down.

"Come on" Kat tugged at the leash, but he just wouldn't budge.

Monica meanwhile was trying to get her cream Leverene dressed for the party but he seemed very stubborn this morning.

"Ponderoso, will you help me out here?" Ponderoso had been walking next to Kat very quietly. He didn't need a leash, he was always good.

Monica sighed as she managed to get her Leverene dressed and turned to Schweppes the sepia aukira who was hiding because it was his bath time.

Ponderoso gave Kat a look as to say, "I can't do much, but I'll try" and began to poke BlackBlood in the rear till he jumped up and began walking again as he rubbed his swore tush.

Monica moved slowly towards Schweppes and he ran from her and Monica groaned.

They began to get closer to Monica's house, and Kat decided to do a head check. "Ponderoso, Pallo, BloackBlood, Kohana, where did Bishou, and Malpercio go?" Pallo pointed to the sky and everyone looked up. Sure enough there they were, flying threw the sky.

Monica had managed to get all her creatus ready and they were waiting patiently.

"Get your butts down here!" Kat was losing her patience now.

There was crash from Monica's house and Hande the silver Valabax looked sheepish and Monica glared at him.

The two trouble makers just gave Kat a sorrowful look, but didn’t come down. Again Kat gave Ponderoso a look that asked for help. Ponderoso let our a loud whistle, and the two came crashing to the ground.

Monica turned to her oldest SetoKaiba who was a ginger Tesuri pleading for help and he sighed and wracked Hande over the head.

Bishou began to wail. "Get up come on" They didn’t move.

"You are getting to big for this." Kat looked at Ponderoso, who was getting tired of the childish games. Ponderoso picked up Bishou and began carrying him. Malpercio followed his older brother.

SetoKaiba was watching over Hande and Schweppes hoping they would just behave for once.

Finally they arrived at Monica's house, but before Kat could knock she heard a large crash at the back of the house.

Ponderoso shielded his eyes so Kat couldn't give him a "help me" look. "Pallo, watch the little ones plz." Pallo nodded, and Kat ran around to the back yard.

Monica sighed as she tried to stop Setokaiba and Schweppes from fighting and she saw Kat come and looked at her pleading for help.

"Wow Monica, whats going on here?" Kat asked "Why are they fighting?"

"Schweppes told everyone about Setokaiba's crush on another Tesuri at their school so Setokaiba bit Schweppes’ leg" Monica explained.

"You two stop!" Kat commanded. The two stopped fussing, and Kat jerked Schweppes over by her.

Monica put a leash on Setokaiba so she could control him.

Bishou came running over next to Schweppe cheering, "Schwee, want to play?" Bishou, stop there will be no playing for you, or Schweppe." Bishou began to pretend to cry, but Kat didn’t buy it.

Pallo came running around the side of the house. "I tried, he is just stronger then he looks."

Monica picked up Seto and put him in a cage for the time being and did the same with Schweppes.

"Pallo thanks for trying, where is Malpercio?" "Oops." Pallo began to run back around the side of the house. Kat let out a sigh, and shook her head.

Monica sighed and went to her neighbour's place and dragged Haywire over to watch over Seto and Schweppe.

Haywire tried to object, but eventually gave up seeing he was out numbered.

"Thanks Hay for volunteering to watch the pets while Monica and I go get ice-cream."

"I...Oh what ever." Haywire walked into the house dragging his feet.

"You guys better be nice." Kat gave Bishou and Malpercio a stern look and they hid their faces.

Monica told her pets the same and grabbed her car keys and she waited for Kat before both of them went to the Ice-cream shop

"I'm going to get vanilla, how about you?"
"Strawberry" Monica said smiling.

They laughed. "Poor Haywire, left all alone with the trouble makers."

Patrick came in and frowned and run off to Monica's house.

Both girls got in the car, and went off to the Icecream Parlour.

Both girls adored ice-cream and Hail made the best ice-cream in her parlour.

Smiles ran across their faces as the pulled up to the door. Hail looked up and smiled at her two favourite customers.

"Hey Hail, we'll have the usual."

Hail scooped up the two ice-cream and handed them to the girls. "Its on the house" Hail said.

The girls loved to come here. "Hey so what was all the fighting about earlier?" Kat asked Monica as they took their seats.

"Seto has a crush on this Tesuri at his school and Schwee found out and told the whole neighbourhood so Seto bit his paw...poor Hay and Pat" Monica said

"Boy, all that for nothing?"

"Yep, I wonder how Haywire and Patrick is going" Monica said

"Me too?" The girls had no way of knowing the chaos going on at home.

Haywire had suffered a mental breakdown and Patrick had to call an ambulance to take Haywire to hospital all because of Schweppes.

The house was thrashed when the girls got home. "What is going on here?!" Kat shouted. Bishou was pinned down under a pillow by Malpercio, And Pallo was crying in the corner. Pat was even hiding under Monica's bed.

"Pat what happened here?" asked Monica as she kneeled down to her bed.

Pat just shook all over, and didn't say a word. "Pallo, Ponderoso, get your Butts over here!" Kat was furious. "Ponderoso said he was busy, and left an hour ago," Bishou said from the couch where Kat had jerked him up and slammed him down at.

Monica pulled Seto and Schweppes to her and give them a spanking.
Kat was furious.

"He did what?" Bishou, Malpercio, Pallo, and BlackBlood sank down in their seats, and were quiet. "You all go and wait for me in Seto's room, now!"

Monica was glaring at her two with full anger she was horrified that they caused Haywire a mega breakdown.

They all filled into the room quietly, then sat down on the bed. "How could you? I left you alone for what, 30 minutes? There will be dared consequences when we get home."

"Schwee you are going to boarding school for one year, maybe you will know how to behave there" Monica said

"I'm sorry Monica. Did Pat come out from under the bed?"

"Nope not yet, maybe you can get him to come out" Monica said.

"Poor boy. I'm sorry about the mess." Kat glared at Bishou. "They will be glad to clean it ALL up." All of the pets gave a deep sigh.

Schweppes went to boarding school, Seto was put into jail for 2 years and Haywire needed counselling.

Pat well he was put into a mental home suffering from trauma syndromes.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment