Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Why Me?

It's just a very short series that I created... which of course, is related to Pokemon... hope the story doesn't suck that much! I hate Pokemon too! Teehee!

Chapter 1 - Why Me?

Chapter 1 - Why Me?
Once upon a time, in a peaceful little town... there lived a modest-looking Evolution Pokemon that is now currently scratching her nose furiously.

"I hate pokerus! Stupid little, itchy virus!" said the little mutt.

"Why can't you go bother somebody else... ugh!" she said as her paws struggled to rubb the virus off her muzzle.

"Gah!" the creature yelped when the parasite took a bite out of her ear.

"No! No! Not my precious ears!" said the poor little thing...

"Wait a minute! Why-" said the- "Stop!" she sai- "STOP! STOP this nonsense story!" she ye- "It's an order!" ....

"That's better. I don't know who the heck you are, but taking the freedome to narrate MY story is cruel! This is my story and I want it to be narrated MY way! Not like some silly fairy tale! Got it?!"

Narrator: *nods repeatingly*

"Yes, and I want the quotes to be in 'chat' form with color, I tell you! WITH color! I like it that way, and you don't have the right to complain! Got it?!"

Narrator: *nods untill head falls off*

"Okay, let's start over again! Lights, camera, ACTION!"

....


........


............

Her name is a typicall and normal Eevee. A modest female 'normal' type, living in a rotten, plain house with no flowers, no porch, no whatsoever. It is another boring day, in a boring world, with nothing more boring as boredome in a boring old town. Although, it seems like a 'town', but all it can hold is a few blocks of rusty houses, an extremely, teeny, weeny, food market, and an abandoned Poke-center. Maybe days like this will never end; so much like a 'everything perfect with pink pretty flowers' story.

Eevee: *zzzzZZZZZ*

So unespectedly, a soccer ball suddenly crashed through the window with a loud 'PLANG!', making the poor little creature scream out of her dream.

Eevee: WHAT IN HEAVENS?!

Jigglypuff: Hey Eevee! Whazzup?!


The female Pokemon glared at the shattered window, where a blurry image of a pink 'bubblegum' stood outside.

Eevee: What the heck is this suppose to mean?!

Jigglypuff: An accident... Hey! Can I come inside?


Eevee: Heck no!

Jigglypuff: Awe.. Pwease?


Eevee: Go away you butt head! I'm trying to sleep!

Jigglypuff:......

Eevee: *closes eyes*


Jigglypuff:......

Eevee: *snores*

Jigglypuff: I know you're faking it!

Eevee: *sneers* Get the heck away from my window!

Jigglypuff: Okay, I'll be at the door!

Eevee:...... dammit.

With another loud crash; the door came flying across the living room and landing a little bit away from Eevee's tail.

Eevee: JIGGLYPUFF!!!

Jigglypuff: Yo! You called?!

If Jigglypuff didn't know Eevee that well, then maybe by now, she would of mistaken the Evolution Pokemon with a Flareon.

Eevee: grr...

Jigglypuff: I have good news!

Eevee: Good news... heh, from you? Must be a joke!

Jigglypuff: Just listen I-

Eevee: You 'freakin' broke my door and my window! What else do you want to do? Turn my roof into a pig farm?!

The pink colored creature held up a bunch of news papers, waving them in Eevee's face.

Jigglypuff: I really do have news.

The flabergastered Eevee peered into Jigglypuff's sky-blue eyes, giving her a wicked sneer. However, the pink Pokemon seemed unfazed by the look and stuck her toungue out.

Eevee: *sigh* What's the news?

Jigglypuff: Yay! But you can't stop me because I-

Eevee: Just spit your 'gummy' words!

'Gummy' words is another term for Jigglypuff's way of saying things, or something silly, or something that usually comes from Jigglypuff, or... just something plain annoying. Jigglypuff seemed rather more hyper than she was before.

Jigglypuff: I heard that a Pokemon Beauty Contest is being held in Lilycove and it's blazing with prizes and it's not just opened for masters, but it's opened for EVERYONE! Oh and they announced that whoever wins the highest rank, will get the Super Sweet Gum ball Trophy! And also the-


Eevee: WAIT, WAIT A MINUTE! Why is it SOOOO important that I should know this in the first place? It's not like.. oh no..

Jigglypuff: Eevee! I want you to enter that contest!

Eevee: WHAT?!

Jigglypuff: 'Cause' you SOOOO have to enter!

Eevee: But I-

Jigglypuff: Ah ah ah! *waggs a finger... if she has fingers*, you said that you won't decline when I do something 'gummy' this time!

Eevee: I did not sa-

Jigglypuff: C'mon, the contest starts in 5 hours, get ready!

Eevee: IN FIVE HOURS?!! BUT-

Jigglypuff: I don't have time for this, just get what you need and we'll be leaving in 15 minutes!

Eevee: But Lilycove is all the way in the Hoenn Region! We are in Kanto, Jigglypuff! KANTO!

Jiggylpuff: So?

Eevee: You are nuts!

Jigglypuff: I thought I was gum.

Eevee: ACK! Screw you! I'm not going!

Jigglypuff: Heh, try all you can, I've already signed you up!

Eevee: WHY YOU LITTLE-

Jiggylpuff: And anyways, if you just didn't go, then the contest judges will announce to the whole world that 'Eevee from Kanto, Pallet Town is missing from her position! Did she suddenly have a beauty blast? Car crash? Was she mistakingly flushed down the toi-

Eevee: GAAAH! FINE I'LL GO I'LL GO!

Jigglypuff: Teehee *murmurs to her self* always works.

Eevee: Next time, I'm going to put a leash on you so that you won't bother me for my entire life!

Jigglypuff: Yeah whatever! Get going, see yah Eevee!

The Eevee sighed, glaring at the doorless door (haha) and turning around to find a bag under her small bed.

Eevee: Why does a rotten old town, always have to be stuck with a single, annoying, stupid, hyperactive bubblegum? When especially, that bubblegum has to be stuck on me?

15 minutes later... like duh.

Jigglypuff: EEVEE!!!

Eevee: I'm coming, I'm coming... jeeze.

Jigglypuff: Just hurry, I ordered Flygon to help us fly to Hoenn!

Eevee: Fly-Fl-Flygon?

Jigglypuff: Come on! What are you doing anyways?!

The female fox-like Pokemon dropped her glue stick and gave the Jigglypuff a deadly glare.

Eevee: Patching the window!

Jigglypuff: *sweatdrop* With paper and a glue stick?

Eevee: Well I don't have extra windows! So what could I-

Jigglypuff: Leave the window, Flygon is getting impatient!

Eevee: Hmp, as in you.

Jigglypuff: AH! 4 more hours and 45 minutes!

Eevee: I'm no way am not going!

Jigglypuff: What?! But you said you were-

Eevee: I change my mind.

Jigglypuff: But what would the world say? What wou-

Eevee: Why can't you take my position instead of me?!

Jigglypuff: ......

Eevee: You could be in a beauty contest! You have beauty attacks and-

Jigglypuff: No... It's not because I'm not good enough to enter the contest... It's because..

There was a long pause as the wind crawled through the broken window.

Jigglypuff: It's for our town, Eevee... Our town. It has never developed as much as other cities or rural places; more people are leaving. Didn't you notice? Pallet town has never won any trophies, prizes, fame, nada for centuries. If you look at the section of each Region and look up 'Towns and Cities', you will see a blank space under Pallet town, day after day. It's all over the news papers, non-stop. If only-

Eevee: If only I entered the contest and somehow won the title, then our town would grow and become a living city. But why? Why me?

Jigglypuff: Because...

There was a another long pause, followed by muffled sobs.

Eevee: Jigglypuff?

Jigglypuff: Because I am not pretty! I don't diserve to enter the contest! I am an embarrasment to our town! If I were to win, then others will mock our homes, saying that our rotten town won the Beauty Contest by an ugly looking fat head!

Eevee: Jigglypuff...

The pink bubblegum turned away to the door to dry her unstoppable tears.

Flygon: Hey, what's taking so long. Why- oh.. sorry to interrupt madam.

The Eevee looked up from the floor, up to Flygon's extremely tall height. Only his neck and head entered through the broken door. He was wearing police-typo hat... since yes, he was partially from the Pokemon Police Station.

Eevee: You're Flygon... the... the Cyclone Flyer?

Flygon: Yep, it's in the news too right?

Jigglypuff: C'mon! We don't want to be late, don't we? Just leave your house the way it is and get your butt 'movin'!

Eevee stared at the pink friend for a second... a minute ago, she was all gloomy and sad. Now she's hyperactive again? Now that's moody!

So then, Eevee eventually had to be dragged outside where Flygon lowered his back with wings spread to the sides for preparance of flight.

Eevee: NO! NO! Please no!

Jigglypuff: Come on! It will be fun! Heights aren't really that scary!

Eevee: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!

Jigglypuff: Girl, stop whining and get on!

With a hard punch, the pink bubblegum slammed the swirlly-eyed creature that landed with a *Oof* on Flygon's back. Jigglypuff herself, slung a yellow bag on her back and hopped on as well.

Jigglypuff: Let's ah-gooo!

Flygon: Yes maddam!

Flygon's wings flapped rappidly as he ran in an incredible speed (especially for his size). Eevee tried to shake off her dizziness as the surroundings started to become blurry. Wind crashed into their faces as Flygon's Police Symbol on his collar (kinda like a dog collar) swung around randomly and hitting Eevee square in the face.

Eevee: Eeeek!

Flygon: Here we Go!

And there, they took off, with Eevee screaming her head off.

To Be Continued....... ^_^

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment