Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Coffee Shop Converse

A little thing I did when I wasn't feeling too happeh. This was a hit over at DA, so I hope you guys like it.

Chapter 1 - Coffee Shop Converse

Chapter 1 - Coffee Shop Converse






Is it worth it?











Im told so.











Yes, but do YOU think it is?











I&Im not sure. It doesnt seem like it at times. Sometimes&it feels&











&Pointless?











Yes.











The two went on about life, as they did on Sundays. They had met here, at the coffee shop. They didnt remember when it even was that they started exchanging thoughts. The other just seemed to have always been there.











What do suppose the meaning of it all is?











Hm& Perhaps just living?











Cant be. Its such a painful thing, the shadow said as it tipped its cup into its mouth.











Maybe God just has a very sick sense of humor, the light inquired.











Thats very possible. I still am unsure if theres even a God at all.











Why do the people mindlessly worship this being if they dont even know its there?











They need something to comfort them.











I suppose, the light said as it stroked its chin thoughtfully.











Mmm& Coffee, though. Its something else, the shadow chuckled.











Heh, perhaps coffee is the meaning of life? The light snickered.











Might be.





Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Chibichan on August 29, 2006, 9:40:36 AM

Chibichan on
ChibichanIndeed, coffee IS the meaning of life! I've been waiting forever for someone else to realize this truth! All worship teh mighty coffee! But seriously, this is really good. I mean, we have darkness and light conversing with each other over coffee, when usually they're fighting each other TO THE DEATH!! But here they're not. yeah. 'Tis good.

DracoLuvur1 on August 30, 2006, 4:15:02 AM

DracoLuvur1 on
DracoLuvur1Thank you very much!! I wish more people commented like you, I mean little short ones are nice, but ones that really say what they like about the piece are awesome. So thanks!

Invader_Mira on July 19, 2006, 12:29:26 PM

Invader_Mira on
Invader_MiraOMG THATS AWESOME!!! i love that!! it reminds me of a book i read, The Celestine Prophecy. Its a VERY unknown book, and is ruled against by some churches because it gives insight on how humans have control of their own destinys. you should DEFINITLY try to get a copy, i fell in love with the book.

anyhoodlez,
MUST FAV!!!

XP its been awhile,
~Mira