Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - I want Freedom

Depressing to me, but I don't exactly know what sort of writing it is.

Chapter 1 - I want Freedom

Chapter 1 - I want Freedom
Darkness...shadows...everything people fear is a part of my realm. I was locked away to rot by my "family", who tricked me with lies and deceit! They promised me that things would be better...that I wouldn't have to be afraid...only to seal my away from the only one I've ever loved. Evil...I'm called the dark one of the family. Silent, so that know one knows what to execpt form me, yet able to get along so well...they'll never know how my mind works and I'll never tell them. They are my sworn enemies and whenever I am free...whenever I can truely live the way I please with the one I love, they'll pay. As a child I never asked for much, just to be loved as my sibings were...but instead, I was cast away until she found me. She saved my life that fateful day and ever since then it has hurt me to leave her side. If she were to die alone...there's no telling what I'd do. I don't want anyone to be sad...but I cannot make every happy. It's as if life is my enemy. As long as I live, someone will suffer. My family took away my only sanctuary from lifes harshness...and as such they should be made to pay. The ones I am intended to love raised me on hatred and bitterness, yet they seem surprised that I reached out for a small bit of hope. Why? Why did they take it all away from me? What did I do? All I want is a family who's proud of their own, who doesn't pretend you don't exist...I've been wasting away and they don't care...I've cried for help and yet my pleas fell upon deaf ears. They have made me suffer...they have made me hurt like nothing else could have...they are enemies! "Humanity"...a word I hate as much as my family. If anything, humans are the lowest form of life forms when it comes to loyality and the respect of another's bonds. I still have bonds...I am bound to this prison by the throat and heart and my life is slowly slipping out of me as if I were bleeding.
All I want...all I will ever want...is to be free.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

WhereDIDMyStressBallGo2 on May 5, 2005, 4:49:51 PM

WhereDIDMyStressBallGo2 on
WhereDIDMyStressBallGo2I don't wanna make you even more depressed (listen to the other two!), but I have said this before to one of my friends- We are all prisoners.i don't wanna tell you how i figured it out (you'll figure it out if you already haven't), because i don't wanna be responsible for you hurting yourself. yeah, i sound like a total D*ck, but wishing for freedom is like wishing for something that will never happen.
I've said too much already >__

Kami_no_Tsubasa on February 11, 2005, 1:53:15 PM

Kami_no_Tsubasa on
Kami_no_Tsubasaawww. :( .. is life that bad? :( *crys*