Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Preperations part 2

A mystrous ninja has returened and no one remembers him, then he starts training someone from team seven first story I need to have comments from alot of people so comment I only own Nikku

Chapter 3 - The Preperations part 2

Chapter 3 - The Preperations part 2

"The Ninjas that are going to comfort this mysterious ninja are to follow the orders of the Anbu. The ninja that are being assigned to this mission are Shino Aburame, Chouji Akimichi, ANBUs, Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, Hitata Hyuuga, Neji Hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Gia Maito, Anko Mitarashi, Shikamaru Nara, Rock Lee, Asuma Sarutobi, Tenten, Gaara, Kankurou, Temari, and Ino Yamanaka. Are any questions?" asked Tsunade. "Do we know any of his abilities? Asked Rock Lee. "Well, we really don’t know any thing about him except that his name is Nikku." Tsunade answered. All of the ANBU Start talking to each other. " Is there something you like to tell us ANBU Squad?" Tsunade questioned. "Well it for some reason rings a bell but we don’t remember any thing about it." Said the leader of the Squads calmly. So fight bravely and bring him back if you can alive.

Mean While

"It’s time to meet the leaf again. This will be fun and a wonderful time to help me pick whom the person I should train." Nikku said with a smirking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukesgirlfriend on October 7, 2006, 9:07:35 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendWhy do you make yourself
so mysteries =_=?

(sorry if I was rude there)