Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The battle part 2

A mystrous ninja has returened and no one remembers him, then he starts training someone from team seven first story I need to have comments from alot of people so comment I only own Nikku

Chapter 6 - The battle part 2

Chapter 6 - The battle part 2

"Naruto and Sasuke, You made it to watch you teacher fall." Said Nikku. "No it can’t be there aren’t any Uchiha’s other than me left because of Itachi!" exclaimed Sasuke after see Nikku’s Sharingan. "Wait one moment," said Nikku. Then all the Jonin were on the Ground moaning in pain like everyone else. "So this is it after this I will be able to walk right in to the leaf village. How pitiful. Goddess of the Sun’s Cage jutsu." said Nikku. Suddenly all the ninja except Sasuke and Nikku were in the cage of fire. "You have the that form of Sharingan too." asked Sasuke. "Yes little brother. Come with me and I can train you to become stronger than Itachi. You have a day to chose." Suddenly Nikku disappeared and so did the cage. The words Nikku said were ringing in Sasuke’s head. Everyone was hoping Sasuke wouldn’t leave. The next night Sasuke showed up where they fought yesterday. Naruto was right be hind him. "You showed up. If you want to get stronger you need to kill Naruto, whom is right behind you." Nikku told Sasuke.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment