Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - The Test

A mystrous ninja has returened and no one remembers him, then he starts training someone from team seven first story I need to have comments from alot of people so comment I only own Nikku

Chapter 22 - The Test

Chapter 22 - The Test
 
 
“Ok you two I want to talk to you. I have one test for you that only you can deiced if you want to take to prove that you have gotten stronger than your old teachers. My test for you will be to face your old teammates and your teacher.” Said Nikku very calm. “ That should not be to hard, we have mastered our abilities to surpass the Hogkage.” Said Sasuke. “It will be easy to beat them.” answered Lee.  “Ok then let’s go. I only want Sasuke, Lee, and me to go ok.” Said Nikku in a serious tone.
 
 
 When arriving at the Leaf village
 
 
“We are here finally.” Said Nikku. “ Ya nothing has seemed to change.” Said Sasuke. Lets go find team seven first I want to see Sasuke fight ok Lee” Said Nikku “That is ok.” Said Lee. “Sasuke, you came back I knew you were not a missing ninja.” Said a familiar voice. “Sakura, who said I was staying, I’m only here to fight you, Kakashi, and Naruto.” Said Sasuke in a cruel tone. “You, what did you do to Sasuke.” Yelled Sakura. “I did nothing he chose to come he is testing his power. If I were you I would get Naruto and Kakashi.” Said Nikku. With terror on her face Sakura ran to find Kakashi and Naruto for help.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment