Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - The comming of the End

A mystrous ninja has returened and no one remembers him, then he starts training someone from team seven first story I need to have comments from alot of people so comment I only own Nikku

Chapter 24 - The comming of the End

Chapter 24 - The comming of the End
“So Kakashi shall we begin” said Sasuke. Every one then notices a green flash that lands next to Lee. “Lee I missed u so much. I Like ur outfit” yelled Guy*does Nice guy pose* “Guy-sensei I challenge u to a fight to prove Nikku’s and his friends training has done me better than urs” said Lee in a very confident tone. “Lee stop fooling around and come back to the village” yelled Neji standing on a branch of a tree. “Then I will challenge u Neji to prove that hard work does over come natural talent.” “Lee take of the weights and finish them off.
 
Mean while
 
“Lighting Blade!” Kakashi yelled. The roar of the lighting was answered by Sasuke Lighting blade. Both ended up deflecting each other’s blow. “Well Kakashi it looks like ur at ur limit.” Said sasuke then forming seals with his blood on his right thumb. “I’m not done yet” said Kakashi between pants. (HOW STRONG HAS SASUKE GOTTEN) thought Naruto.
 
Lees and Guys fight
 
“I’m over here… no … over here … to slow over here” said lee running around his past teacher so fast that u couldn’t see him with normal eyes while punching Guy in the face.
 
Five seconds later
 
Guy X X
        ____ K.O. ed lee is the winner “Now Neji ur next” said lee calmly with out a drip of sweat on him. “Sense when did Lee get so…” said Neji unable to finish his sentence because Lee punched him in the jaw. “Primary Lotus” yell lee with his bandages already around Neji. “Palm Rotation” yelled Neji just saving him from his death. Neji just got up when Lee almost nailed him. “U Got faster Neji but not as fast as me. Leaf Hurricane!” said lee knocking Neji out cold. “Sakura I’m really…” Sees Sakaru unconscious. Goes over and treats her wounds.(AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW how cute)
 
Kakashi and Sasuke
“I can’t move with these snakes binding me.” Said Kakashi in great pain. “Time to finish so I can go on to Naruto” said Sasuke while Punching Kakashi in the gut.
“Now Naruto it’s just u and me! Just like before hu, In the Valley of the End. The Result will be the same.” Said Sasuke. “O Man I need to get out of here” yell Naruto running around like an idiot. “Face the Music Naruto” said Sasuke while summoning Mandra king of snakes. “Fine I will,” said Naruto nervously trying to act brave while summoning Gambunta boss of toads.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment