Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - That Special Day

The day Sofy and Sasuke met changed there lives forever What will happen to them later I don't own Naruto or Sofy so sorry I only own My Oc Nikku

Chapter 1 - That Special Day

Chapter 1 - That Special Day
*Thoughts*

Sasuke was walking back and forth in the church hallways looking more nervous than he had ever before. *Man what if Naruto does something that really embarrasses Sofy and me or if all my fan girls attack Sofy or…* His thoughts stopped short when Sofy came through the door. * She so beautiful* “Hi Sasuke-Kun.” Sofy said excited. Sasuke just kept staring at his angel dumbstruck. “Sasuke are you there?” Sofy said worried. Coming back to his senesces he started blushing “Sorry, your just so beautiful” in a quiet tone. “It’s ok I love u and that all the matters.” Said Sofy.

After the wedding

“Cheers to my little brother and his bride may they live long and be happy” Said Nikku smiling. “ So Sasuke do you and your wife have a place to live yet.” Whispered Nikku to Sasuke “ O **** I forgot to buy a house. T-T” Sasuke said. “Not a problem bro you can live across the street from me this way I can keep an eye on you. Ok See u later” Nikku Said smiling. Then Sasuke saw his rival and his wife walking up. *O great Naruto has to be here* “O hi Hinata how are u and Naruto doing” said Sofy politely. “Um…hi… Sofy. Um… how was your… wedding.” Said Hinata still shuddering as always. While Hinata and Sofy were talking Sasuke and Naruto as usual started to argue. “What are you talking about u Loser.” “I’m not a loser you idiot.” “Shut up You clumsy idiot.” “I’m not clumsy.” “If that’s true why did y walk into dog turd twice.” Eventually they stop and the party had ended. At there new home Sasuke and Sofy were going to bed. “Sweet dreams angle, I love u.” said Sasuke and kissed her good night. “Good night to you too my lover.” Said Sofy whispering. With that they both fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukesgirlfriend on November 23, 2006, 12:17:32 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendYou're doing great!
KEEP IT UP NIKKU! :)

Sofyuchiha9 on November 13, 2006, 4:51:08 AM

Sofyuchiha9 on
Sofyuchiha9AW!^^
Keep it up! anther good parts comin too! *heheheheheee