Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the Departure

Its a story that starts off at the end of kingdom hearts 2
and is basiclly about sora's heart being torn apart by light and dark. Pus anti-soraisms.I hope you enjoy and I apologize for all the spelling or grammer errors. ^__^

Chapter 1 - the Departure

Chapter 1 - the Departure
SORA'S BROKEN HEART

part 1-the departure

note I do not own Kingdom Hearts or any of the Characters. this story is mine but not the concept. so yeahhh...

it was a sound that was as distance as the ocean. A cry of a small bird seemed to echo everywhere. The closer he got, the darker the skys's became, and the more he felt his heart being shattered by the darkness itself.

a sudden gasp filled the room. sora's eyes were wide and his face was pale and cold. He lifted his hand and brushed his spikey hair back."what in the world..why do i keep having these weird dreams?" looking out his window he could the ocean. It was a beautiful shiny blue that seemed to cover the land." SORA!! last time I checked 11:00 was the afternoon not the morning!" looking down Sora frowned it was Riku picking on him again." just because I sleep alot doesn't mean I can't still kick your butt!" a smile came on Riku's face." Not much of a threat coming from a guy in pajamas!" Sora just laughed and showed his goofy grin. Jumping out of bed sora scowered across the floor for his cloths. Eventually gathing his stuff he bounded out the door where he was meet by kairi.'' Looks like the lazy bum is outta bed finally!" Sora blushed and rubbed the back of his head "you and riku just can't get a break from picking on me can you?' Kairi replied with a giggle." So are you guys ready to head for the island?"" I think so.. Riku do you rember what the king said in the letter? Riku sighed"the letter the king gave us says he should be coming around 11:30 any longer and we would have had to drag you outta bed sora" Sora scowled, they wouldn't leave his sleeping schedual alone. They walked till the reached their boats. Riku and Kairi went ahead first. Sora climbed into his boat, the waves crashed against the sides and the smell the of ocean filled the air. Looking up Sora could see the birds flying overhead. A strange feeling of saddness krept over him as he watched them. It was as if he wanted to soar in the sky with them. A sudden pain shot through Sora. He grabbed his chest and and gasped for air. He struggled with the pain fearing it would never end. and a suddenly as it came it faded. Looking in bewilderment he looked around for an answear. But all that was there was sea and clouds. Reaching shore Sora stagged out of the boat and looked around."man that was weird"he mutted to himself."what's wierd?" Surprised to see Kairi's face right in front of him Sora stumbled backwards falling on the sand."hhaahaah Sora your such a space cadet!" Jumping up Sora whipped the sand off him ,He was a little afraid to tell his freinds what happened. Just as he was about to speak a large portal appreared in the sky. a royal gummi ship appeared and floated down to the sand."is it the King?' " Must be" sand was swirling all around as the ship landed. the door slowley creaked open,SORA!SORA! two bodies flew out of the ship and landed on sora with a thump. "Goofy! Donald!...nice to see you guys but I can't feel my spine!" hearing this reply the both jumped off and started laughing."It's good to see you all again!" A small mouse lept out of the craft it was king mickey. Hey mickey whats the urgent news you wanted to tell us?" Riku asked. the smiles that had appearred quickly fadded. A seroius face now was worn on the mouse's face," Somthing terrible has happened. What we thought was the end was only the begging but we can't talk here climb abored and we can talk later at HALLOW BASTION." Sora surprised at the news didn't know if he should be happy of sad but he knew one thing." I'm sure whatever it is we can handle it now that were all here together." a smile came acorss everyones a face again and the king laughed to himslef. they all climebed abored and lifted of the sand and shot of into space. Staring outside of the window Sora watched as the planets and stars zoomed by. The feeling of fadeing away seemed to fill the ship." You alright Sora?"Riku looked at his friend concerned " Huh? oh yeah... i was just wondering how everyone is doing." " Well we'll find out soon won't we? Riku looked at Sora for an answear. Sora smiled but couldn't shake this very uneasy feeling overhim. kairi seemed to be the only one to notice Sora's discomfort." Sora is there somthing you wanna tell me?"" oh it's nothing I'm just sleepy thats all. Kiari sighed and started to walk away."Kairi!" "yeah Sora?' " I'll protect you no matter what happens okay?" surprised Kairi started to blush at Sora's remark.But their moment was ruined when a small voice sounded around the ship "We're here everyone get ready!"

PART 1 END
by dragonspaz


[/b]

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Dragonspaz on December 18, 2007, 4:58:22 AM

Dragonspaz on
Dragonspazarrghh crap the colors of the words didn't appear will fix later.