Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The new threat

Its a story that starts off at the end of kingdom hearts 2
and is basiclly about sora's heart being torn apart by light and dark. Pus anti-soraisms.I hope you enjoy and I apologize for all the spelling or grammer errors. ^__^

Chapter 2 - The new threat

Chapter 2 - The new threat

PART 2 THE NEW THREAT

the royal gummi ship landed in the the terrance of the town. As the climbed out of the sora looked at the beautiful city that was once a broken and demolished city. But Now was a sparkling town with a magnificent castle in the middle. I was seemed to touch the very heavens. Sora could now see how this town was once called Raident Gardens.'' Well look who's here" befor Sora stood Leon,Yuffie, Areif, and Cloud. Sora smiled it was good to see his freinds again. "We got your message king mickey are you ready to have the meeting ?" Leon guestioned. "Yes of course the sooner the better" the mouse squeeked. befor he knew it Sora was in Merlin's house siting at a long table with everyone sitting around him. He was dissapointed he couldn't catch up with anyone, but he hid his feelings for the time being. King Mickey sttod up and cleared his voice"Everyone i have contacted you all to tell you about a serious threat that is even more dangerous than the heartless and noboodies." " You gatta be kiding me? how come we defeat one threat an even more powerful one shows up?!" Sora shouted " Calm down Sora I know how you feel but it's proof how desperate the forces of darkness are becoming. they are starting to send their most powerful forces to stop us. This time the threat we face is called the antishadows." all around the room a small uneasyness was felt all around. Sora was confused "ANTISHADOWS? what are they are they like heartless?"
" There'yre a lot stonger they can only appear out of people's shadow's but I'm not exactly sure how they are created. We were attacked by them in the catsle... i tried to destroy them with my keyblade but they could heal so fast that i was only able to destroy 1 out of the 50 that came..." " Are you serious only one? what happened to the castle? and wouldnt the conerstone of light keep them away?'' Riku couldn't beleive that the king, as good as a fighter he was, was so unevenly unmatched. King mickey looked down in silence and took a heavy deep sigh." The castle was taken over and I had to flee with Donald and Goofy we were the only ones who could escape, the rest are still trapped in the castle." Sora quickly jumped up." We have to hurry and save them or!!... ' I KNOW SORA!.....'' Mickey shouted in protest." but we can't fight them how we are now, we are to weak. what also troubled me is that the closer they got to the conerstone they bigger and stronger they became." Sora bit his lip in anger he didn't realize what he said hurt the king very much. What the king said ment that his wife, queen Minny was still at the catsle. But I seemed that the part were they got closer to the conerstone the stronger they became made Sora shiver. Seeing Sora upset kairi quickly changed the subject."well what do you suggest we do the King mickey?" the small mouse stared down at the table in thought. Goofy's voiced sounded at the end of the table'' What about yen Sid?" Donald looked up in surprise'' Of course! Yen-Sid would know he knows everything! Donald looked at the king with excitment." thats a smart idea Donald but I already treid to contact him but I can't seem to find him. Sora poudered for a moment "Well I guess we better start looking for him! we aren't going to get anything done by sitting here!" King mickey smiled in surprise and agreed. But just as Sora was to respond the sharp pain that came apoun him before was back. Sora grabbed his throbbing chest and tried to keep himself from falling. Riku jumped up from his chair and went to catch Sora."Sora are you alright?! SORA?!?" Sora took a gassped for air and tried to reassure his freind."AAAGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" eveyone jumped in their seats, screams were being heard outside the house. Everyone got up and took out their weapens. and raced for the door but if flew wide open. A large black human shaped figured apperaed. Toxic looking smoke rose from the creature. The claws on it's hands were as sharp knives. The only detail that could be seen on the creature besides it's black shape was 2 large yellow eyes that drifted around the room as if looking for somthing. and dragging behind it was a body limp and lifless.

PART 2 END
by dragonspaz
[/i]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment