Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The awakening

Its a story that starts off at the end of kingdom hearts 2
and is basiclly about sora's heart being torn apart by light and dark. Pus anti-soraisms.I hope you enjoy and I apologize for all the spelling or grammer errors. ^__^

Chapter 3 - The awakening

Chapter 3 - The awakening

PART 3 THE AWAKENING

Everyone seeing what they were truly facing slowley backed away. The black creature slowley walked in dragging the lifless body with it. glancing at the body Cloud began charging forward and swung his sword apoun the creature, cutting it in halve.The creatures body became limp and dropped the body.''Is it dead?" kairi slowley walked over to it. A sudden breath of life retuend to the creature, sensing this leon Grabed Kairi and threw her back as the black blob quickly reshaped and flew at leon. Holding his sword Leon swung a series of attacks. But as soon as he finished the creature unfazed, regenerated from each attack. Grabbing Leon, it threw him across the room into the cubord taking the breath out of him. Swinging around, the creature went for Arieffe. Jumping in the way Cloud was stabbed in the arm by the creatures claws stoping him from using his sword. Blood seeped down from it's claws as it made short work of Yuffie. It went towards King Mickey, Donald, and Goofy. Donald charged foward raising his wand"BLIZZARD!" the creature was soon inveloped in ice. Goofy threw his sheild at the creature shattering it into pieces. HOORRAAY! WE DID IT!! the two danced around in joy. But the mass on the floor busrt from their icy prisons and gathered back into 3 smaller forms. the forms lunged at the trio and held them tight. they struggled to get free but it was pointless the creatures were to strong. All that was left was Riku,Sora, and Kairi. Two more creatures appeared at the door and walked twoards the survivors. ARRRRGGGHHHH!!! Riku ran towards the couple with his sword drawn jumping into the air swinging his blade cloaked in dark power. Sora stood in the conor with kairi. the pain in his chest was still there but he ignored it and materilized his key blade."SORA STOP! you can't fight the way you are!" Kairi 's eyes were welling up with tears. "I won't let Riku fight alone! and Kairi..... I told you i would protect you no matter what.." Looking back at Kairi Sora smiled and ran towards the fray. Uttering a fire spell he set the creatures on fire."I'ts about time you showed up!"Riku panted" Well you know how it is, slaying giant black creatures is what i do best." smileing they both did a series of attacks that flowed with eachother like a dance. Causing the creatures to keep regenerating so much they couldn't attack. But the pain in his chest was starting to get to Sora. He collasped to his nee's heaving and panting. seeing Sora's exhausting Riku went to go help his freind. But the creatures quickly acted and grabbed Riku and Kairi by their necks and slaming them against the wall. "Crap!.....Can't BRe..ath!" "soraaa....ugh!""NO RIKU KAIRI!!" Sora stumbled twoards his freinds, but his legs gave out on him. the room begain to fade. Sora could hear his freinds gasping for breath,he could feel the very air around him freeze. and soon everything was dark and no sound could be heard."I have to save them... I have ..to I promised........NO MATTER WHAT..." all of a sudden a force exploded inside his chest.The pain was now replaced with anger and bloodlust. He could feel a power bubble from him like acid. He didn't understand but in fact he didn't care, all he wanted was for all the creatures to be gone. Looking over the creature's shoulder Riku watched in horror as a dark Sora rose from the ground, his skin had turn pure black. His eyes that were once a sky blue were replaced with bright golden eyes. A horible black smog drifted form this from. He looked almost just like the creatures that had slaughtered everyone. The creatures looked at the risen being who was know staring back at them very pissed off.

PART 3 END
by Dragonspaz

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment