Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New Home, New Hopes

She's looking for that missing part, and instead gets sucked into the life of the organization. (Full summary inside) AU, Rated Teen
THIS STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN. READ "GOLDEN PAOPU" FOR THE NEW VERSION

Chapter 1 - New Home, New Hopes

Chapter 1 - New Home, New Hopes
CHAPTER 1 – New Home, New Hopes


“I still don’t see why you needed to bring your swords out.” Toni said to her friend. Toni was a girl with black hair (hinted red) that was down to the middle of her back and silver-ish purple eyes. Her outfit was a grey spaghetti strap, a black jacket with MANY silver zippers, black cargo pants with huge white pockets and more zippers, and silver and black combat boots. She was pulling a small cart overloaded with boxes.

“Are you kidding? That guy at the station looked like he wanted to do some very unpleasant things to us.” Drake (the girl she was talking to) shuddered. She had green eyes and caramel-colored brownish-blonde hair also down to the middle of her back and a black curved antenna. She had a black skintight top, a pair of black pants with yellow orange flames, red trench coat, brown boots that looked like they belonged to a boy, and a plain black choker. She had a Swiss long sword in its scabbard at her side – scaring pedestrians that walked by and caught a glimpse of it. She had long boxes in her arms (Most likely filled with more swords).

“I thought you wanted to make a good first impression when you came here…” said a third girl named Tiffany. Her hair was shiny violet with orange bangs and ALSO down to the middle of her back. Her right eye (That was right now covered by her hair) was purple and her left was blue. She was wearing a baby-blue tank top, a white translucent jacket and khaki Capri’s. All in all, a very pretty girl. She was carrying a small pile of boxes in her hands.

"Where is that house?” Drake mumbled under her breath while fidgeting the boxes in her hands to where she could hold them under her arm. With her free hand, she pulled out a folded piece of paper and opened it with her fingers. Directions were scribbled in very bad print. ’Dammit, Cid…’ She thought. ‘I tell you over and over, write neater!’

000ooo000


“What did you pack in here?!” Toni groaned while failing to open a box with double packing tape.

“In there?” Drake observed the box in front of Toni. “I think that’s my durks and short swords.” She said as she grabbed another box and opened it. “Uh oh…” She said. Tiffany and Toni looked to see what the ‘uh oh’ was about. Drake pulled out an interesting sword from the box. It was a silver Gunblade – This one was known as ‘Revolver’. “I guess I forgot to give Leon-Kun’s weapon back…” Drake nervously laughed. “Would you mind giving it back to him Toni?”

“Yeah, sure.” Toni said, still shocked from the fact Drake had the blade.

“Drake,” Tiffany walked up to her friend. “are you sure you want to do this?” She looked up with her blue eye.

Drake smiled and said, “Don’t get me wrong, I loved living in Hollow Ba- I mean, Radiant Garden.” she corrected herself. “But I wasn’t feeling, you know, like I belonged there.” She looked through the window at the orange-tinted sky. “And I’m not saying Twilight Town’s better, but I feel like being here for a while will bring me one step closer. Who knows, maybe I’ll have to take some steps back, and maybe I’ll find exactly what I’m looking for.” And maybe… Drake dreamed, ’Maybe I’ll…’ She shook off the thought and returned her attention to her friends. “Tell Leon-Kun and the others I’ll miss them. Oh, and tell Tifa-Chan I’m sorry we won’t be able to train anymore.”

Toni and Tiffany nodded and made their way through the maze of boxes to the font door. “Hey Drake,” Toni called back, “what are you looking for, anyway? What do you mean by ‘belonging here’?”

Drake laughed and replied, “I honestly have no idea.”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

VincentsgirlAreceneStrife on January 17, 2008, 8:56:48 AM

VincentsgirlAreceneStrife on
VincentsgirlAreceneStrife...Wow...I love tiffs clothes!WRITE MORE PLEASY!!!