Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Roxas

She's looking for that missing part, and instead gets sucked into the life of the organization. (Full summary inside) AU, Rated Teen
THIS STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN. READ "GOLDEN PAOPU" FOR THE NEW VERSION

Chapter 3 - Roxas

Chapter 3 - Roxas
CHAPTER 3 – Roxas

Recap: Another club flew out from nowhere and hit Seifer on the side of the head. He turned his head toward the direction it came from, and cursed under his breath. “What the hell are you doing here…?!”[/u][/i]

“Hey! You’ve got some nerve to do that to Seifer, ya’know!” Rai shouted.

“Disrespectful!” Fuu hissed.

“You Loser!” Barked Seifer. “Who do you think you are all of a sudden?!”

“I was about to ask you the same thing.” The voice of the club-chucker calmly replied as he walked out from around the corner. Drake took a good look at him – He had crystal blue eyes, swirly-spiky blonde hair and a rockin’ wardrobe. A black shirt, white jacket with checker patterns, black and grey pants, grey, black and red shoes, black and white rings, checkered wristband and a silver four-point star charm was this boy’s choice of fashion.

“Oh really?!” Seifer said, red in the face. “Well, I got news for you Ro-“

“HEY!!!”

Everyone stopped and stared at Drake, not expecting this sudden outburst.

“Look, everyone!” She growled. “I’m just looking for the store that sells ice cream, and I didn’t know that this was someone’s spot. So all of you,” She pointed at the T.T.D.C members, “Just shut the hell up and let us get on with our lives! We don’t have to spill blood just because of something as trivial as this! GOT IT?!” Drake roared.

They all stared, blank expressions on their face. Seifer showed the only emotion, terror. Drake glared him down with heat boiling behind her eyes. After a long pause, he blinked and calmed his expression. “Okay, you win this time…” He snorted, “I’ll let you off easy. But now you know this is our spot, so don’t think of showing your face around here again.” He turned on his heel and left, shortly followed by Rai and Fuu.

Drake also calmed herself down, but she was confused by her own action. Why did she shout like that? And all that sudden anger that came from nowhere…where did it come from? She thought hard…

Was it her again?

“Man, you’ve got guts.”

Drake turned her head to the boy. He smiled an impressed smile. “No one ever talks back to Seifer like that. You didn’t seem scared at all when you shouted… actually, you didn’t seem to know anything about him. So I’m guessing you must be new around here.” He held out his hand. “Name’s Roxas. You would be…?”

“Drake.” She said, smiling small, taking his hand and shaking it lightly.

“Drake…?” Roxas asked, confused.

Drake sighed. Here it comes. AGAIN. Like all the other times I’ve introduced myself. First, I tell them my name. Next, they say ‘Isn’t that a boy’s name?’. Then I explain ‘Yes, my name is usually a boy’s name’. Please, not again.

“…Interesting name for a girl.”

Drake looked back up. Okay, so, maybe that reaction was little different. A little. A reeeelly teeny tiny bit. There was a hint of amusement in his voice… wasn’t there?

“You mentioned looking for an ice cream shop?” Roxas asked. “I know where it is.”

“O-Oh! Right…” Drake laughed. “Please direct me.” She clapped her hand together. Roxas laughed and motioned her to follow.

000ooo000

“Whoa!” Drake exclaimed. What did she just put in her mouth – Frozen sugar or frozen seawater? Both?

“Yeah, I was surprised my first time too.” Roxas laughed. He was kind enough to buy her some ice cream – actually, Drake learned, Roxas was this kind all the time.

“What is this?” Drake stared at her ice cream, somewhat dumbfounded. “Someone’s science experiment their mom found in the freezer?”

“No,” Roxas almost choked on his ice cream. “It’s Sea-Salt ice cream. You’re not a true Twilight Town resident until you learn to love this.”

“Well, whatever it is,” Drake shrugged, “It’s dessert!” She was about to eat some more when she noticed the clock tower at Central Station. “Oh crap!” She shouted, horrified. “Is it that late already?! I still haven’t unpacked my bed – where am I going to sleep?!” She jumped from her chair and ran down the road, almost dropping her ice cream as she ran. She reached her front door and began to unlock it when she realized she didn’t thank Roxas for treating her to ice cream. She didn’t say bye either. Or ask if she’d see him again…

Wait a minute, why was this bothering her so badly? It’s a small town, she’ll see him again. And then she can thank him for the ice cream. Yeah, most definitely!

An hour later she had unpacked and set up her bed, found her night clothes and one of Aerith’s goodbye present – a copy of her favorite novel, ‘Twilight’. Drake propped a flashlight on her shoulder and read for almost three hours straight. She was up to where the main vampire, Edward, was taking the heroine, Bella, into the meadow in the mountains before she nodded of into sleep.

That night, she dreamed of when she had first meet Sora.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment