Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - A visit from Riku

She's looking for that missing part, and instead gets sucked into the life of the organization. (Full summary inside) AU, Rated Teen
THIS STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN. READ "GOLDEN PAOPU" FOR THE NEW VERSION

Chapter 7 - A visit from Riku

Chapter 7 - A visit from Riku
Chapter 7 – A visit from Riku

Day three. Drake was still steamed. Her room was a mess.

“Stupid jerk, stupid jerk, stupid jerk!” Drake shouted from her bed, grabbing her water bottle beside her bed and throwing it against the floor.

’…I don’t have time for you…’

Stupid jerk, stupid jerk, stupid jerk!” Drake grabbed pillow from her bed and threw it across the room.

’…Just shut up…’

STUPID JERK!” She roared, tossing her rubber ball against the opposite wall. Which of course, bounced back and hit her head. She growled, rubbing her forehead.

There was a knock on her bedroom door. “Drake? Are you home?” A soft voice said from the other side.

Drake looked up at the door in disbelief. That was the voice she needed to hear. She ran to the door and opened it. “Tiffany-Chan!”

It was Tiff, all right. She was wearing a blue short-sleeved shirt and jean jacket, black shorts and grey combat boots. She smiled as Drake gave her one of her bear hugs. “It’s great to see you too, Drake-Chan.” She laughed as Drake pulled away.

“You don’t usually wear such dark colors, Tiff.” Drake said observantly. “Something up?”

“No.” Tiff replied. “But I brought someone with me. I hope you don’t mind…”

“Depends on who it is.” Drake said a little darkly. “I’m not really in the best of moods right now.”

“I didn’t notice…” Tiff said, looking into the half destroyed bedroom and sweat dropping slightly. “But I think he can help.”

“Just who did you bring?”

“Please, Drake. I don’t know that many guys.” She laughed and walked down the stairs, Drake following behind. They walked through the hallway, took a detour through the kitchen, and walked into the front room where the mysterious guest was waiting.

Drake gasped. In the center of her front room was a tall male, his back turned to her, with long silver hair. He was wearing baggy jeans, a golden-yellow shirt and black jacket. He looked away from the window he was staring through and smiled at her with sparkling light blue eyes. “Nice place you got, Drake.” He said in a silk soft tone.

She screamed. “Riku!” she ran over to him and hugged him with the tightest bear hug in her personal history of bear hugs. “Oh my god! Oh my god! What are you doing here?!” she asked enthusiastically as she released him from her grip. Behind her she heard Tiff laugh light heartedly.

“Tiff said she was going to pay you a surprise visit.” Riku explained as he hugged Tiff around the waist, holding her against him. “And I thought I’d tag along.” Tiff smiled and nuzzled deeper into his well-built chest.

Drake smiled. She didn’t mind it when Riku and Tiff acted all lovey like this in front of her, at least they didn’t call each other mushy nicknames and stuff like that. Riku and Tiffany were okay with it too.

“Tiff, you’re such a lucky girl!” Drake grinned wider. “Getting a smexy hunk like Riku and all.”

Tiff blushed as Riku laughed softly and ran his hand through her hair. Drake knew as well as they did that they were deeply in love with each other.

“But enough of that. For the moment anyway.” Riku said as he gently pulled away from Tiff. “We heard Hurricane Drake going on when we got here.” He rested his hands on her shoulders. “Is something bothering you?”

Drake tried not to meet his gaze and blushed slightly. Not in embarrassment, more like anger. “It’s nothing,” She groaned. “Just some guy has been giving me trouble lately and-“

“A GUY?! SERIOUSLY?![/u]” Tiff and Riku shouted simultaneously, knocking Drake onto the couch. The hovered over her, surprised and shocked.

“Tell us everything.” Tiff ordered.

“First, would you please, GET OFF ME?” Drake asked, annoyed. Once they were seated comfortably (Riku facing Drake with Tiff looking over his shoulder), Drake sighed. “You guys, I really don’t wanna talk about it…”

“Please tell us, Drake…” Riku pleaded carefully, placing her hand in his. She blushed slightly from the contact. She had a crush on Riku when she was younger, but it was one-sided. Riku never accepted her as more than a good friend. Thinking about it now, Drake was glad she had given up on trying to win his heart. He had Tiff now, who needed him more than she did, and they were so happy together. It made her happy to see them like that. That was a good enough reason.

No… A voice in the back of her head sighed. …There’s another reason….You know it…You know the reason why…

“Drake? Drake-Chan?” Tiff asked worriedly, bringing Drake back to reality.

“Are you gonna tell us or not?” Riku asked, a slight hint of amusement in his voice.

Drake sighed again. “Okay, so it started about two days ago, and I wanted to go find some ice cream. Well, I wound up at this sandlot and meet this stiff named Seifer…”

000ooo000

“…Which explains the result of my attitude problem upstairs.” Drake ended on that note.

“So, you almost got in a fight, met this Roxas person, sweet guy, he treats you to ice cream, you look for him the next day …” Tiff recounted the events.

“…Search around an old mansion, got attacked by some white creature, found him in the forest, he’s not so sweet anymore, and took it out on your defenseless bedroom.” Riku finished for her.

“Yeah, that’s pretty much it.” Drake nodded. “That jerk…” She growled.

“Drake, please.” Tiff begged. “Don’t lose control over one guy.”

“It’s just that…” Drake mumbled, “There’s something about Roxas… that makes him… different, somehow… It’s strange…”

There was a long, thoughtful, nerve breaking silence. Drake bent over in concentration as Riku held Tiffany’s hands in his and watched her as she sat in deep, motionless thought.

Drake later shot up and ran upstairs. Later she came back down in the same outfit she had when she first arrived in Twilight town – It was also known as her combat outfit. But instead of her normal favorite weapon, a sword, she had an elegantly detailed silver longbow slung over her shoulder.

“You know what they say; if you want the real answer, go straight to the source. I’m gonna find Roxas, and he will explain everything.” She vowed.

“Then what?” Tiffany asked.

Drake smiled as she walked out the front door. “We’ll just have to wait and see.”

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

VincentsgirlAreceneStrife on June 5, 2008, 4:03:16 AM

VincentsgirlAreceneStrife on
VincentsgirlAreceneStrifeThat long silence...AND THUS A GAY BABY WAS BORN!!!
still lovin' tiffs outfit...I should have you for the designer of my clothes

DrakeGirlandLuna on June 5, 2008, 11:14:51 AM

DrakeGirlandLuna on
DrakeGirlandLuna...what the hell? O_o

Okay XD

VincentsgirlAreceneStrife on June 6, 2008, 3:52:31 AM

VincentsgirlAreceneStrife on
VincentsgirlAreceneStrifeYAY!!!

DrakeGirlandLuna on June 7, 2008, 11:38:13 AM

DrakeGirlandLuna on
DrakeGirlandLunaI don't understand the 'Gay baby' thing... am I missing something?

VincentsgirlAreceneStrife on June 10, 2008, 4:22:34 AM

VincentsgirlAreceneStrife on
VincentsgirlAreceneStrifeEverytime there is a long akward silence a gay baby is born....my friend told me that.

DrakeGirlandLuna on June 10, 2008, 6:26:47 AM

DrakeGirlandLuna on
DrakeGirlandLuna... right >.>

VincentsgirlAreceneStrife on June 11, 2008, 2:08:19 AM

VincentsgirlAreceneStrife on
VincentsgirlAreceneStrife^.^;....I'll just keeep that to myself.

DrakeGirlandLuna on June 28, 2008, 10:35:12 AM

DrakeGirlandLuna on
DrakeGirlandLunaToo late for that = =;;

VincentsgirlAreceneStrife on July 8, 2008, 4:33:27 AM

VincentsgirlAreceneStrife on
VincentsgirlAreceneStrife...oops.

DrakeGirlandLuna on July 8, 2008, 8:23:24 AM

DrakeGirlandLuna on
DrakeGirlandLuna;_; Clueless Axel face!

I read book 2 of the KH II Manga..... so sad TT TT (But Leon was hilarious XD)

YukiX62 on March 8, 2008, 2:40:23 AM

YukiX62 on
YukiX62oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
XD SPOOKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DrakeGirlandLuna on March 8, 2008, 7:34:41 AM

DrakeGirlandLuna on
DrakeGirlandLunaSpooky? How is it spooky...?

YukiX62 on March 9, 2008, 12:08:25 AM

YukiX62 on
YukiX62the mystery silly! *pats you on head (pat pat)* ^_~

DrakeGirlandLuna on March 9, 2008, 1:10:10 AM

DrakeGirlandLuna on
Comment Deleted