Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Smeets

The story behind my OCs, Vigs and Dirche.

Chapter 1 - Smeets

Chapter 1 - Smeets
Green liquid swirled around the tube like a calm stream.So many Smeets would be created out of this liguid.The pressure of the liguid soothed the young Smeet as it rested in it's tube, patiantly waiting for it's birth.The young Smeet was curled up in a sphere shape and looked like a lifeless green blob.The atmosphere of the birthing facility was always quiet.Usually the silence is broken my the sounds of twisting and turning equipment pulling out a tube and ordering the Smeet it's first task.Then, the sound.The equipment.If the unborn irks where alive,their antanaes would perk with curiosity.The machanic arm grabbed one of the tube and pulled it out of it's hole.Then it opened the tube out, letting the green liquid flow out.Out of it's tube, a female Smeet landed on the floor with a soft ploop.Another mecanical arm extended from the walls and placed a pak of the Smeet and zapped it out of uncousisnous.
The Smeet's eyes opened.They were a dark green like an evergreen forest.
"WELCOME TO LIFE, IRKEN CHILD."Said the machine"REPORT FOR DUTY."
The Smeet made a gesture with her hand
"Repording for dudy! Yessir!" The Smeet soluted and went down to the download chamber.But before she could move towerd her fist task.It saw another Smeet being brought into the world.She watched intently as the machine attached the pak on the child.The smeet was a tad bit taller then her.
It blinked in confusion as the machine gave it's orders but this Smeet recived a different line from the machine.
"WELCOME,DIRCHE.REPORT FOR DUTY."
The She-Smeet couldn't belive it.She wanted one too.
"I want a Dirche!"she cried.Tears streamed down the Irk Child's face and began to cry.
"VERY WELL, THEN....WELCOME,VIGS.NOW REPORT FOR DUTY.BOTH OF YOU."
Vigs squeaked happily and run to Dirche,and began to tug at his arm.
"Call uf dudy for Vigs and Dirchey!"
She looked at Dirche with her green eye and smiled,brightly.Dirche turned his head to her, his golden eyes gleeming with worry.
Her smile turned to a frown.
"Are yoo okay?" she asked. blinking in confusion.
Dirche looked down at Vigs and nudged her softly
"Download chamber.." he murmured.Dirches voice wasn't cute and childish like Vigs. It sounded like the calm voice of an elder.
Vigs nodded in agreement, knowing she had to stay on task.

Note:Kyuuuuuu.Scuze my spelling.It was 9:38 PM when I wrote the note @_@

I wasn't sure how the naming process goes with Irks, since they don't have parents to give them names.

I would like to thank this site for Irken facts:  http://www.thescarymonkeyshow.com/

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment