Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Irks will be Irks

The story behind my OCs, Vigs and Dirche.

Chapter 2 - Irks will be Irks

Chapter 2 - Irks will be Irks

At last, Vigs was done.She marched with a smirk on her pale green skin.her body has changed drasticly since she had been born.
Her antenae had curled into a triangular shape.Her body was slim and covered with a black,Irken kilt with striped,red sleeves.She wore strap-on boots
and for the fun of it-wore a studed choker to intimidate the others.She stretched her arms out with lazyness and yawned.
"How long have I trained on this dreaded planet?" she said.Her voice had changed as well.Not cute and cuddly but now a devious, female voice.
Her communacator opened from her PAK as she watched the other irks wait to recieve thier military training.
"Dirche.Vigs to Dirche.Brother!" She said to the communacator.
Dirche was inside the Massive when he heard Vigs.He worked for the Tallests as a Technition.Dirche had matured faster then Vigs.Despite he would be in his teens if he was human-he acted more
like an adult.His antenae were long and came down to his back.His skin was a greenish-blue.
He looked left and right and whispered into his communicator.
"Vigs! Don't you see I'm working?"he growled."And if you may....Don't call me 'brother'."
Vigs snorted and smirked.
"We were born on the same day."
"Along with ten other Smeets."added Dirche."Irks can't have siblings."
"Ok.Guess what happened today."said Vigs,drawing Dirche away from the sibling convo.
"You passed the Irken Military test on Devatis..."
"Yep." Vigs smiled with pride.
"Congradulations,Vigs."
"Thankees."
"No problem."Dirche turned his head to see if the Tallests had noticed him yet.Thank fully, Tallets Purple and Red were busy eating a bag of donuts and talking to
an Invader on the screen.
"I'm excited, Dirche. If I conquer a planet, I'll make it a private planet only for us.That way we can stay clear of those jerks..."
"What 'jerks'?"asked Dirche.
"Red and Purple.They ruined the meaning of Irken Sociaty.I will always have my faith in Miyuki and Spork," huffed Vigs
"I miss them, too," sighed Dirche"But it's my duty to protect the Massive and our Tallests."
Vigs tapped her communicator and pondered on what to say next.
"Listen,Vigs.I must go soon.I'm recieving a signal from an Invader."
"Where from?"asked Vigs
"Invader Zi-.."
"Zimmy's on!?" squealled a voice behind Dirche.Dirche quickly lowered his communicater back into his PAK,cutting out Vigs.
Dirche turned his head to look where the the voice came from.It was Grace.Grace was a ditzy,female Irk with light green skin with blue eyes.Grace was known to be a big flirt despite the fact she was a janitor and cleaned up Red and Purple's messes.She fluttered her eyelashes at Dirche.
"Dirchey Wirchy,"she sang as she petted Dirche's head like a cat."Can you put Zimmy-Koo on the big screen."
If Dirche had pupils,he would roll his eyes at Grace.
He turned his head around to Tallests Red and Purple.
"We are recieving signals from Zim, my Tallests!"
Grace giggled insanly as she skipped away to look at the big screen.
As she gazed at Zim,she thought of all the special things that are soon to occur.She had finally ended her military tests and ,soon, no more cleaning. At last! She was a step closer to being with Zim.She learned human nature from the reports from Zim.How he was in constant rant about their sickening habits.And love.Irks couldn't fall in love.But this, Grace was planning to change.She wanted to change the Irken ways to the Earthenoid customs.
"Hey Grace!"
Purple's voice woke Grace from her daydream.She narrowed her eyes as the Tallests threw a broom at her feet.
"Yes,my Tallests?"she growled.
"Make some use of your time before we kick you out of here."said Red,pushing Grace to area they wanted her to clean.It was soiled with donut crumbs.She growled softly.
"Yeah!"chided Purple, tossing an unfinished donut on the floor.
"Morons,"she murmured as she swept the floor, putting all her anger into her work.



♦Well.The three main Chars are introduced.Vigs,Dirche and Grace.

I shall give you the rights to hate Grace(She was supised to be my cousin in Irk form.)

i was too dang lazy 2 check meh spelling. forgive meeeeeez.♦

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment