Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Its all Over

Yup yup i wrote it...come and see *_*

Chapter 1 - Its all Over

Chapter 1 - Its all Over
A quiet morning, for those who do not wish to sleep have been trailing around forever looking for their souls. Dark Creatures, lonely creatures, hungry creatures.Lights flashing among them, who are they? What will they do to get their souls back? No one knows...not yet...

" NI-ISAN!," Al cried as he slammed open the door. His face pale as the walls, almost blending in.

" Whats wrong al?," Edward asked still in his bed, half asleep. He turned over and kept his eyes closed, "Another nightmare?"

"I swear it was real, it was... i dunno how to explain it! It was unbelievable.... it was like someone was in my room watching me, This is the fourth time this has happened to me, you know i wake up if someone is watching me," Al explained and took a deep breath. He looked at his brother who feel asleep again. He sighed and grabbed his book and threw it at edwards head. "NISAN!"

"STOP THROWING THINGS AT ME, your worst then winry," He lowered his voice and sat up. Another book came flashing infront of him as he fell back onto the bed, "AL".

"Sorry that one was just for fun...," He smiled and looked at edward once more. He sat on the chair and faced edward. "Do you know what those things could be?"

"Your imagination....," Edward said and opened his eyes, "DONT YOU DARE THROW ANOTHER ONE AT ME!"

"Wah." Al said and crossed his legs. "Your not fun anymore...can we go fishing tomorrow?" He asked and waited for a answer, which he knew it was a no but he really wanted to go this time.

"In an hour...or two...three..."

"NISAN"

"Okay fine, in an hour... get out of my room so i can go get dressed," Edward yawned and pointed towards the door. "Now."

"Fine fine, dont go asleep, or i'll get dad to come," Alphonse warned and yawned right before edward.

" Okay, now go! And stay away from dad stupid hes...busy," Edward said and grabbed the book Al threw at him.

Alphonse smiled and went out the door as ed threw the book at it. Alphonse opened the door and threw it back at edward, then he shut the door again.

"Your annoying, you know that right?," Edward yelled and got up. He put his feet in his slippers and a robe around him.

"I know, but i get it from you," A quick reply came back.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sk_fma_lover on July 31, 2006, 3:26:05 AM

sk_fma_lover on
sk_fma_loverhaha! your story's great so far!

winged_wolf_of_the_sky on March 26, 2006, 9:56:50 AM

winged_wolf_of_the_sky on
winged_wolf_of_the_skydon't throws books at Edo! back Aru! great story!

therasmus-fan on March 6, 2006, 11:15:45 AM

therasmus-fan on
therasmus-fantis is not my user its a friend throwing stuff at ed low self of stem al thats great i like your story

FullMetal_D on February 2, 2006, 10:47:54 AM

FullMetal_D on
FullMetal_DCool chapter. I wrote a story but I like yours! ^_^ Don't forget to tell me when you add another chapter.

Drawing_Alchemist12 on February 2, 2006, 9:26:34 AM

Drawing_Alchemist12 on
Drawing_Alchemist12*_* Im loved!!!!

Metalbeast on February 2, 2006, 8:27:37 AM

Metalbeast on
MetalbeastThat was awesome!! Tell me when the next Ch is up!!!!!!!!!!!

[img=http://vnpassport.com/VnpUpload/anhxtanh_thoidai/DN-Angel-04.jpg][/img]