Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ticket of the Uknown

None yet

Chapter 1 - Ticket of the Uknown

Chapter 1 - Ticket of the Uknown
Friday 13 in the fields Time: 6:30 pm

As i walked threw the windy fields i come to wonder..? Who am i truly and what is my destiny......one thing i might not have but always dreamed of.. .. but all i dreamed has become dead...... these fields
contain blood of innocents and dry oil of machines...who lie cold and still in these fields....
Then I wonder to myself who is next.....do they deserve to die......do they deserve to live...... i don't no .. all i know is that i don't belong....as an orphan child who was abandoned by his parents.... and was born bolth flesh and steel i could care less about life.... evem the greatist riches won't become worthy to me..
Sad tho.... i could never be like any of them..ill always be this worthless bieng to some...... people are frighten by my apearence..... i thank my father and mother for making me like this.. i injoy bieng a slave to myself.... if i had one chance i would want to live a normal life...... but my chance changed by the cruelty of my parents...so thank you for loving me the ways you did....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday 13 walking down the dark streets Time: 12:45 pm

I was walking down the cold road for awhile thinking....about life....about me and how everyone is so lucky in this cold and dark world...... i look around.. no one seems to notice....no one seems to care....

They are the lucky ones...... they have loved ones..... me i have nothing....no one.......and i feel like a big disgrace to everyone.....very sad....lonely.....and if i could find something that would make me happy...... id probably cry......cry for happiness...but in this world..... there is no time for that....

But for now..... i shall be a shadow.....a shadow of disappointment....and i could feel what they feel....


Bliss The Hedgehog

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment