Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Arrival to a new city.

This is a Bakura story, and as in my YYH one, you're in it, but I control you!Mwa ha ha ha!I hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 1 - Arrival to a new city.

Chapter 1 - Arrival to a new city.
You had just arrived in Domino!Your luggage was being hauled into a game shop and you were smirking happily.You had just been adopted by Solomen Mutou and his grandson, the king of games himself, Yugi Mutou!(Your parents died in a freak spork accident...*don't ask*...oh and they were very wealthy army officers *not to mention strict* but they left all their money to the government...damn butt munchers!) But what your new adopted family has not figured out yet...is what you look like, and who you are.You are ______ _______ Australias, Englands, Asias and Frances dueling champion.Your title is as clear as it can be 'The Queen of Games' and you are also called 'The Mysterious Duelist' because when you're dueling you wear a hat so huge and startleing, that no one can catch a glimpse of your face.But lets forget all of that and get back on topic!You were greeted at the door by a short old guy with grey hair and purple eyes.He had a jolly grin set upon his mouth as he raised an eyebrow and asked, "Are you _____ ________ by chance?" you bowed as you answerd, "Yes sir, I am ______, and thank you for agreeing to adopt me!" He clasped his hands together as he gave a jolly laugh and said, "There is no need to bow _______!I'm Solomen Mutou!I own this game shop.Oh and about adopting you, don't worry about it!Yugi and I needed some more company!" you straightend yourself up as you nodded, "Yes sir, Mr.Mutou sir!" Mr.Mutou laughed his jolly laugh again as he grinned and said, "Please, call me either Mr.Mutou or Grandpa, but not sir!" you felt heat crawl up your neck as you nodded, "Yes Mr.Mutou, I'm sorry." He gave you a funny look as he politely patted your shoulder, "Erm...It's alright.Would you like to come inside?Yugi will be home soon." You nodded so Mr.Mutou opend the door and stepped aside.You saluted him and marched into the game shop as he anime fell.You sat down and crossed your legs, you were joined by Mr.Mutou a moment later.He looked over to you with an anime sweatdrop but he managed a smile as he asked, "Do you by chance, play duel monsters?" you nodded your head vigorously as you replied, "Yes Mr.Mutou!Duel Monsters is my life!I don't think I could live without it!" He let a huge smile spread acrost his face, "You don't say!You and my grandson Yugi are going to get along just fine!" you were about to say something but the door was thrown open as seven kids rushed into the game shop.A short one with red, yellow and black hair looked around franticly as he gripped at a golden triangle hanging from a chain around his neck.He looked at all of the boxers the movers had brought in as he said, "I-is she here Grandpa?!" Mr.Mutou nodded as he chuckled and said, "Why yes Yugi!In fact, she's sitting beside me!" The boy called Yugi jerked his head up and when he saw you his mouth dropped open.Suddenly a kid with blond hair, blue eyes and a green jackett gave Yugi a noogie as he shouted, "'Awight Yug!This chick is smokin'!" You gave the boy a funny look as Yugi struggled to get away.Yugi then said as the blond guys grip loosend, "Awwww...cut it out Joey!I bet you just embaressed her!" you scratched the back of your head nervously as you said, "Erm...Hello Yugi and Yugi's friends.My name is ______ _________ and I'm glad to meet you, although I do not know anyones names except Yugis and now Joeys!" Yugi smiled as a guy with a brown overcoat and brown hair which was gelled into a spike said, "Hiya!The names Tristan Taylor!" you bowed and said, "Nice to meet you Tristan-chan!" He smiled warmly as a girl with short brown hair and blue eyes stepped forward.She was wearing what looked like a school uniform.She smiled and said, "My name is Tea Gardner and It's nice to meet you _____!" you bowed to her to and said, "Thank you Tea-chan!" After Tea was finished a guy with dark brown hair and emerald green eyes walked over to you.He was wearing a red vest and he also had a dice earring in his ear.He bowed as he said, "Hello ______, my name is Duke Devlin and I must say you are very beautiful!" Your cheeks turned a light shade of pink as you bowed and quickly said, "T-thank you Duke-chan!It's nice to meet you!" Duke grinned as a girl with long brown hair and baby blue eyes timidly stepped toward you, "H-hello _______!I'm Serenity Wheeler, Joeys sister!And it is very nice to meet you!" you clasped your hands together and bowed as you said, "Thank you very much Serenity-chan!" And then last, but most certainly NOT the least, a guy with whiteish blue hair and kitten brown eyes shyly stepped forward.He bowed down a few inches as he said in a quiet voice, "It's very nice to meet you _____.I am Ryou Bakura and I want to welome you to Domino city..." he didn't make eye contact as he said it.You smirked as you bowed so far down that your head almost touched the floor, "Thank you Ryou-chan!It is very nice to meet you." he gave a small nod as he turned around and walked to the back of the group.You blinked as Tea said, "______...you don't have to say chan after our names..." you raised an eyebrow as you pulled a book out of nowhere and began to read, "When addressing someone in Japan you should show them you respect them by saying chan after their names.Like Sori-chan as an example." you shut the book and smiled.Tristan walked toward you and poked at the book as he said, "What's that book called?I'm not really a book person but if it had something like that in it I'm curious to know what it's called." you held it up proudly as you said, "It is called ' How to socalize with Japans People by Randolph Greeenlow-chan' ." Tristan anime fell and so did Joey and Duke.You blushed slightly as you set the book down and sighed...it was going to be a teeny bit harder to fit in than you thought.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Darling_425 on February 24, 2006, 9:54:44 PM

Darling_425 on
Darling_425Nice story! Kind a funny! And who was the last person which will only appear? I am waiting patiently for your update!

Birdgirl90 on December 14, 2005, 12:03:36 PM

Birdgirl90 on
Birdgirl90Please write more!

setokaibaslittlesis on October 11, 2005, 10:28:57 PM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesisHELLLOOOO??? More?? Please?? Oh come on, it's so fun filling the blanks. You can't just leave us hanging!!

jura on June 21, 2005, 2:10:10 PM

jura on
juraWrite more please the story sounds blan with just the first page(Brother appears)Have to go know bye.

Dreaming_of_Hiei on February 14, 2005, 5:57:54 AM

Dreaming_of_Hiei on
Dreaming_of_HieiMabey!

Dreaming_of_Hiei on February 14, 2005, 5:57:51 AM

Dreaming_of_Hiei on
Dreaming_of_HieiMabey!

DarkDemon on February 11, 2005, 6:31:10 AM

DarkDemon on
DarkDemonAnd....
whats next?
Can I like fall in love with all of them Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!