Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Drift and his Origins

This is a story about how Drift the Hedgehog came to be and a little more about him. Once you read this, you'll have a pretty good idea of Drifts origins.

Chapter 1 - Drift and his Origins

Chapter 1 - Drift and his Origins
Drift's Detailed Description

Drift is a hedgehog who loves adventure, but, unfortunally for Drift, he was only a very strong hedgehog, not a fast one, so he could never run fast enough to beat Eggman because Sonic always got there first. One night, Drift had snuck into Eggman's lair to see what he was up to before Sonic found out. He looked everywhere for any clues, but there were none. As he was about to leave, the alarms sounded and Drift had panicked. He ran as fast as he could to the exit. He was about to get to the door, when suddenly he tripped and fell, fell down into a vat of oozing toxic waste. When he awoke, he was surprised he was awake, but in a holding cell, to his disapprovel. Drift went up to the bars of the cell and pulled with all his might, but, to his amazement, couldn't barge it. Then he saw on the wall, inscribed, Drift's holding cell. How had Eggman learned of him? He had never met Drift before. How would he know about his strength? He was now stuck. As he thought about hold to get out, he started to feel strange and, before he knew it, he was turning into a big, hairy and ferocious creature, with long, curved claws. He used the claws to destroy everything in his path. After a while, he turned back to normal and fainted. he awoke, hours later, in the same place he had fainted to see his claws slowly returning into his knuckles. he got back on his feet, just to see about eight robots around him. He got up quickly and started to run away. He noticed that he was running faster and faster until he was going super sonic speed. He had stopped, not quite out of breath, but now surrounded again. They all jumped him at once, and Drift punched them all at once. For Knuckles, his hand would hurt after something like that, but Drift only felt a little discomfort. More robots came after him and he quickly ran away. Next thing you know, he was really cornered, by robots and a wall. He saw a window above him and jumped for it. To his amazement, he made it easily. Then he ran out to tell his friends, Sol and Eri, what had happened. Soon, Drift had mastered his new abilities. Soon a challange was brought on by the Eggman to anyone who was listening. It caught the attention of Sol, Eri, and Drift and soon Team Hedgehog was formed to take out Eggman before Sonic and his team. The origins of Dark Drift are still unexplained, but all we know is that if Drift is emotionally disturbed, he will destroy anything in his path before he calms down. His claws are then twice as long then super form. If anyone lesser than him attacks him (or tries), he will stab them and throw them away, leaving bee sting-like holes where they were stabbed. The stab is an uncomfortable thing and extreme pain is felt when exiting the claws. Further research is required.

NOTE: Dark Drift will not destroy innocent live. He only destroys inanimate objects.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

solthehedgehog on July 10, 2006, 7:00:52 AM

solthehedgehog on
solthehedgehogthere. i read it! happy now.