Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Team Hedgehog Profile: Drift

This is a story about how Drift the Hedgehog came to be and a little more about him. Once you read this, you'll have a pretty good idea of Drifts origins.

Chapter 3 - Team Hedgehog Profile: Drift

Chapter 3 - Team Hedgehog Profile: Drift
Profile on Team Hedgehog: Drift the Hedgehog


Drift is the power character for Team Hedgehog. Though he is the power character, he does have a few other characteristic that nobody else on the team has. One of those things is, of course, the ability to use Triangle Dive. His Triangle Dive is called the Blade or the Copter. He likes the Blade better. He spins around in circles to keep him to a slow desent. Once he hits a fan, he spins very fast to catch the wind a go upward for a while. After he get off the wind system (fan) he slows his spin down so he can go back to a slow desent. He also can do something else. When Drift had his accident (see Chapter 1 for more details), his speed, jump, and power all increased dramatically. You may think that it isn't useful because there is a flying type on the team, but think of this. Say there is a narrow pathway that too high for Sol to reach and to narrow for Eri to fly up to, with Drift High Jump ability, he can reach the highest of heights. He can jump 1/4th's higher than Sol, so he can jump into those narrow pathways.

That is the Profile on Drift the Hedgehog. Stay tuned for my next chapter on Drift the Hedgehog (once I think what it is).

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

solthehedgehog on July 12, 2006, 10:09:29 AM

solthehedgehog on
solthehedgehogbut sol is still faster! and lets use triangle jump. verticle!