Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Drift and Reaction to Emeralds

This is a story about how Drift the Hedgehog came to be and a little more about him. Once you read this, you'll have a pretty good idea of Drifts origins.

Chapter 4 - Drift and Reaction to Emeralds

Chapter 4 - Drift and Reaction to Emeralds
Drift and Chaos Emeralds


Drift has always been fasinated by all types of Emeralds, he like the plain old Chaos Emeralds the best. With just one Chaos Emerald, Drift can do a varity of things. One of those things is Chaos Control, but to many people, only the Black Arms can hold that type of power, but Drift can still use Chaos Control. There is also some thing Drift can do with a Chaos Emerald that can't be done by anyone else, except maybe Sol. There are a few, but I won't go through explaination. There is Chaos: Control, Reverse, Magnitize, Shrink, Grow, and Fuse. I will now only explain the Chaos Fuse thing that Drift can only accomplish. Chaos Fuse lets Drift fuse with anyone and anything, including the Chaos Emerald. He keeps his natural form, but whatever he fused with he can use its abilities. If it is an animal or a living creature that Drift fuses with, the animal is put into a state of Dementional Flucks until Drift releases it. If Drift fuses with the Emerald, it just basically acts as a safe with no way in. He can use the powers of the Chaos Emerald without anybody being able to take it from him. He can fuse with up to 20 objects using Chaos Fuse. About other Emeralds, Drift seems to have a negitive reaction to Sol Emeralds, not because it is the name of his friend Sol, but for other reason we can't explain. If Drift gets one of the Sol Emeralds, he becomes Dark Drift Destruction Form on the spot with each additional Emerald giving him more destrutive power. If he gets all seven Sol Emeralds, he becomes a third form we never got a glimps at before called Dark Drift Perfect Form. In this form, Drift can do a number of things. He can destroy with a single touch, his claws are three times the normal length, Destroy the universe with incredible ease. This form is the deadlyest form of all time. Not even all the Super Heroes in there ultimate form can destroy this beast. He can't be defeated by anything... or can he?

That is my chapter on Drift and the different Emeralds he reacts to.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment