Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Drift's Rival's and Enemies

This is a story about how Drift the Hedgehog came to be and a little more about him. Once you read this, you'll have a pretty good idea of Drifts origins.

Chapter 5 - Drift's Rival's and Enemies

Chapter 5 - Drift's Rival's and Enemies
Drift's Rivals and Enemies


Drift has a varity of Enemies, Rivals, ect. You could probably guess that one of these enemies is Eggman. It doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to figure that out. One of Drift's Rivals is Sol, kind of like a Sonic/Knuckles thing. One of the big enemies that Sol, Eri, and Drift have to face at some point is a creature known as Dark Angel. This enemy is basically an angel that had been brought about by evil ways. He couldn't be turned into a devil, so he is Dark Angel, some people call him a fallen angel, but he is not that. There is a HUGE enemy that Drift has to face all by himself that sometimes he can't stop or control, and that is his "alter ego" if you will, Dark Drift. (YAY!!! More info on Dark Drift!!!) Dark Drift is Drifts most hated enemy, because out of nowhere, he strikes. Dark Drift is a black spot in Drift's brain that expands with the uncontrollable rage, disstress, and all other bad emotions. The negitive reation Drift has with the Sol Emeralds is Dark Drift's positive reaction with the Sol Emeralds. Each Sol Emerald gives Dark Drift more and more control of Drifts brain. After the seventh Emerald, Dark Drift gains total control, Dark Drift Perfect Form, and Dark Drift needs to take extreme damage to release Drift's head, but Dark Drift is basically invincible, so how can Dark Drift be stopped in this form? We haven't figured it out yet.


That's it for this chapter, hope I figure out another chapter soon.

For Sol: DON'T COMMENT THE ANSWER!!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment