Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Sen Sisterhood

Four very different girls, one very screwed up plot, and a crazy maniak, wha'd do you get!? One story worth taking a look at!

Chapter 1 - The Sen Sisterhood

Chapter 1 - The Sen Sisterhood
The thunder rumbled angrily as if to smite someone down at any moment, Cowering in fear a young royal acara tried desperately to keep hidden in vain. ‘NO! No, no, mother why did you leave!?’ Another flash of lightning light up the room to reveal a looming shadow in the door way staggering into the room. ‘Please god, help me! Take me away from this nightmare!’

“Get away you filthy beast!” That was her daily morning call. Stretching Killia hobbled down the street trying to ignore the vicious glares she was being given. ‘I don’t like it here, I’d better be going.’ Quickening her pace she continued her way looking longingly at the food stands. ‘What I would give for an apple or even a plum’
Plums had been her favorite many years back. She used to sit there on her papa’s knee gleefully stuffing her mouth with them. But that was four years ago, before the incident. Before she lost everyone and everything.
Shaking her head she continued her way down the gravel path, away from the rest. ‘That was 4 years ago Killia! Snap out of it! Your six already and what have you done to reclaim your family’s fortune? Nothing!’ Sighing in defeat she quickly made her way out into the surrounding forest away from the forbidding walls of Roffil kingdom, which was next to Meridell, sighlently musing to herself. ‘Before, I had heard those strangers talking. They had said King Juki had been the responsible for my family’s death. Could it be true?’ Before she could continue her musing a shadow cast itself over her.

Hikija’s P.O.V.

‘Here we go again time to run!’ I had been at the market trying my best to cover my forehead with the scarf I had found. It had worked till those wocky brats came.
“Heya miss, why so shy?” I couldn’t believe it, they were hitting on me when only seconds before they were tormenting me. My eyes narrowed to slits as it dawned to me. ‘They want something’ quickly I turned my back to them and paid the farmer what I owed him.
“Looks like we got ourselves a feisty one brother.” Before I could move the split wocky had grabbed and pulled my scarf away in attempt to kiss me. ‘CRAP!’ I swear he had the palest face I had ever seen as he spied the marking on my forehead. “You!”
Quickly I had gathered my things and ran, which leaves us where I am now. Running as fast as my four legs could go I speed off into the woods. After checking to make sure it was safe I slowed down a little and tried to catch my breath. ‘Why am I so different? Is it because of this?’ Feeling her forehead she could distinctly feel the star shaped bump. Wincing as long forgotten memories came back I could feel wetness on my checks. ‘I-I’m crying? But I haven’t cried sin-‘
***Flashback***
A young ruki sat in the corner of the large spread room as two figures fought. “We have to get rid of her! What will King Juki think when he sees his cousin’s daughter is a monster!” “NO! She’s only a child! We can’t!” “Yes we can and I will if you won’t!” “N-“
SLAP
***End****
I was too caught up in my thought to notice the tiny figure before me.
*****Third person P.O.V.*******

Hikija soon found herself on the ground with something warm against her chest and a dirt clod in her eye. Quickly she scramble and frightenly apologized, “so sorry I di-“ But was soon interrupted ,“Sorry! I’m so sorry! Please don’t hurt me!”
Quizzically Kikija found not one figure but two. The small chompy looked just as bewildered as she, staring at the filthy acara between them.
But before another word was uttered, the sound of foot steps soon reached their ears. “Where are you!?” The words were slurred and Hikija was sure this neotopian was drunk. Swerving her antenna so she could sense the feelings of those around her she was almost knocked over but the intensity of the acara’s fear. Soon a bitter taste found itself in her mouth as she could also sense the anger and violence in the drawing nearer neotopian.
“C’mon, follow me. This person is of no good.” Shockingly they gaped at her, but she was in no mood for wasting time. Grabbing the acara and chompy around the waist she hurriedly sidestepped off the path and into the woods. “So you think you can hide in there huh? You’re not getting away!” They could hear the person roar in the distance closing in on them. Shakily the chompy questioned, “W-why are you helping us?” To tell the truth she didn’t know herself.

To be continued……..

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment