Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Body Switchers

  It's a story about how Zim and Dib switch body for a day due to an horrible experiment gone wrong. Featuring ME!! as Zim's assistant,helping him rule the world until my ship is repaired.(I'll write a story about that later.)

Chapter 1 - The Body Switchers

Chapter 1 - The Body Switchers
             It was an normal crazy day on earth and deep inside a strange looking home was a secret alien looking lab. In the lab was a strange green alien who want by the name of Zim. Now Zim was working on a expairament that will enslave the human race and he appeared to be wearing a weird helment on his head."Just a few more adjustments and I'll be able to enter the Intrenet and contral all the weak human's minds!" he said with much excitment and kept typing away. Meanwhile a boy with the same helment on his (slightly larger) head had the same goal in mind,his was Dib."Wow! I finally found a way to send myself into the Intrenet!" Dib exclaimed." With this thing,I can go to part of the Intenet people can't get to! And maybe find a way to expose Zim as the alien he truely is." On the other side of town Zim was close to finishing his device." And now to unlesh doom upon the doomed minds of the humans!"he shouted. At the same moment Zim and Dib both pressed the button to enter inside the Intrenet and then...it happened. A horrible wave of electrcity garbed on to their helments and then they went flying arcoss the room."OOF! OW!" They both shouted and then sliped into unconsions. When Zim woke up, he rubbed his head and said "Man, that was weird!" but he said it in Dib's voices! " Wait a minute... THIS ISN'T MY BODY!!! he yelled. Then Zim and Dib scearmed at the top of their(or in their case each other's) lungs." How did this happened!!? Where did I go wrong!!?" Zim yelled while trying to convince himself that this didn't happen. Meanwhile Dib was in Zim's base panicking and running around in circles when all of a sudden the doorbell rang.(Here's where I come in.) At the door was none other than Irkane invader Maxine. She rang the doorbell again " ZIM!! Come on! We're suppose to go to the mall today!" she yelled."COME ON ZIM!!!" 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DuelestMaxine on March 28, 2008, 11:59:07 AM

DuelestMaxine on
DuelestMaxineComments please!!!

DuelestMaxine on February 5, 2007, 10:03:23 AM

DuelestMaxine on
DuelestMaxine I'll type more later.