Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - To The Mall!

  It's a story about how Zim and Dib switch body for a day due to an horrible experiment gone wrong. Featuring ME!! as Zim's assistant,helping him rule the world until my ship is repaired.(I'll write a story about that later.)

Chapter 2 - To The Mall!

Chapter 2 - To The Mall!
               Dib left Zim's hidden base and headed to the door. He neverously opened the door and desgusied his voice. "Um, hello Maxine. What are you doing here?" Dib asked. " Don't tell you forgot!" Maxine shouted" We're suppose to go to the mall to research human activatiy." "Oh, um, right. I,um, just forgot . Hee-hee."Dib answered neverously. "Alright lets go!" Maxine said as she grabbed Dib's or in his case Zim's arm and draged him away. Meanwhile Zim was trying desprutly to get out of Dib's body but ,alas, it was no use. Then the door busted out and Gaz came into Dib's room."DIB! Did you use one of my dolls for you stupied expairaments? AGAIN!!!?" She said very angerly. "Um, I'm not sure what you are talking about my,uh, loving sister."Zim responed."You DID, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU!!!?" Gaz asked with rage. And then without warning Gaz leaped toward Zim in cold blood and attacked him mercilessly. On the other side of town at the local mall Dib and Maxine were browsing at one of the stores. " I wonder if they have this outfit in blue? You know how I like blue."Maxine asked Dib. "Um, I don't know? Maybe?"Dib answered. "Yeah..." Maxine said looking suspisously at Dib/Zim.They leave the store to go check out the video games." Are you feeling alright Zim?" Maxine asked. "You sound kind of weird and you haven't complain once or ask to go home yet." "Uh, yeah.Of course I'm alright Maxine. You're just being paranoid.Ha-ha." Dib said uneasily, worried that he would found out before he could know why Zim and her are such good friends besides being a spy on Dib's side. They both travaled to the far end of the when suddenly they saw a huge crowd of people surrounding the enterence of a electronincs store. Dib and Maxine decided to check it."Step right up and you can get your very own robot death monkey!" The store sales person shouted to the crowd. Maxine then turned to look at Dib with a suspisouse look on her face." Wh-what are you um, looking at? Maxine?" Dib asked uneasily."Nuhing. I just thought..." Maxine said "What? WHAT!?"Dib yelled."I just thought you were going to you know, get one of those robot death monkeys." "Oh. Why would I do that? That's dumb."Dib answered." I KNOW IT!!!" Maxine shouted. " What!?" Dib questioned" YOU'RE NOT ZIM!!!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DuelestMaxine on February 18, 2007, 10:32:17 AM

DuelestMaxine on
DuelestMaxine You guys remember that one episode called the fry cook from outer space? That's where I got the idea on how to find out that wasn't Zim.Â