Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Jae Bio

Please Help me and tell me things i can improve on! This is a W.I.P

Chapter 1 - Jae Bio

Chapter 1 - Jae Bio
Whenever the rain touches my face ... I feel most at home ...  Jae is From Ame Town, Ame town is a small island just off the coast of sinnoh, not on maps Because of its small size. In Ame town it always rains as such there always was an Abundance of water Pokémon. Jae never found water Pokémon His style " He'd Rather stick with electric and normal type Pokémon. When Jae hit the ripe ol Age of 14 he left Ame town Jae almost didnt want to leave but knew he had to.After leaving home Jae got aboard a ship heading to sinnoh where he quickly Got on to catch many Pokémon. Jae doesnt participate in gyms or contests Rather training his Pokémon against other trainers he thinks hes not ready Yet for gyms. Jae always tells himself Always know what your limitations Are, if you don't then you're only beating on yourself." Jae always takes it as His fault when Losing a battle. Jae is a very good tracker, learning over 250 Pokémon tracks he can track almost any Pokémon. Jaes first Pokémon a shinx was given to him as a parting gift he nick named it shuriken because of the shape of its tail. The next Pokémon he caught was a starly which he nick named scout because it loves to fly very high and scout out things. Jae travelled with these Pokémon very much until he came across a teddiursa stuck up in a tree which was very unusual so he helped the little guy down and became friends with it, the teddiursa decided to come with Jae. Jae then left for the hoenn region where he found a sleeping grovyle , thinking it was a good chance he caught it ,Jae also went on to catching a haunter also. While jae was training onto of a large mountain he spotted something shiny buried in ice Curious he ordered shuriken to use fire fang on the ice. The ice shattered and a shiny glalie fell out confused and scarred the glalie started attacking after a long battle jae finally caught his last Pokémon , he named it chrome because of its colour.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment