Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Teaser

A panicked young girl must find her way out of this strange area, with the help of her newly aqquired skills yet to be discovered.

Chapter 1 - Teaser

Chapter 1 - Teaser
The pain pulsed through her intoxicated veins, her breath choked out from her heaving lungs. It hurt, she knew it was too much but she continued. Propelling her multiple legs faster, the claws tapping rapidly against the large sheets of metal flooring as she moved. She had to get away, something repeated the message over and over again within her panicked thoughts. But the problem was, get away from what? She had absolutely no idea, for her thoughts remained clouded and poisened by images of blood, silhouettes clutching sergical instruments and the feint sound of screaming. She had no idea where the strange, spindley, elongated legs came from, or the fact that her vision was blurred slightly with pain. she didn't even recognise her surrounding area, all she knew was... She had to get away......

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

_ren_tao_fan_ on February 27, 2011, 9:15:21 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_Woah. That was pretty good.

Ebonys on February 27, 2011, 10:43:23 PM

Ebonys on
EbonysThanks, its just work in progress. Hopefully gonna be adding artwork soon ^^