Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Knuckles got a new toy!

This is basically a story about what the sonic cast would say if they were drunk. I only wrote it to fool around with my new pens but I deciced to post it here anyway.Alaa is my fan charachter.

Chapter 7 - Knuckles got a new toy!

Chapter 7 - Knuckles got a new toy!


Knuckles: I finally decided what I was put on this earth to do!



Tails: *uninterested* Guard the Master Emerald?



Knuckles: No, well yes, but I have decided to buy an automatic chemical weapon!



Alana: *jumps out of chair* No way man! No way am I going to let blow all that money just so you can buy something potentially dangerous that would probably kill you and the rest of us!



Knuckles: ='(



Alana: I'll give you one for half that price!



Knuckles: =D *Runs out of room with Alana*



Amy: what a couple of idiots!



Alana: I heard that!



Sonic: Thank goodness she's finally gone!



Amy: yeah! (Starts kissing Sonic against his will)



Tails: I'm still in here you know!



Amy: crap!



Sonic: what do we do now?



Tails: I know! Let's go retile the roof!



All: YEAH!



*A few hours later they return covered in soot and paint*



Sonic: that was the greatest!



Alana: We're back!



Sonic: NOOOOOOOO! *Runs into wall* WAS I PUT ON THIS EARTH TO SUFFER?!



Alana- yes. Now check out Knuckles' new toy!



Knuckles- *walks in with big machine gun* Alana was all out of chemical weapons, so she gave me her machine gun!



All- NOOOOOOOO! *Run away screaming* AHHHHHHHHHHH!



Knuckles- WHAT?!?!

Comments

Comments (13)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Dudebob on June 16, 2004, 11:50:49 AM

Dudebob on
DudebobThis what I think. BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

Christina_the_Goldenfox on May 29, 2004, 7:05:00 AM

Christina_the_Goldenfox on
Christina_the_GoldenfoxHi! Funny story! Keep conyinuing! OH, I almost forgot.*walks up to KNuckles and tears him to pieces!* I like hurting my brother!*smiles real big* Oh! And one more thing!*walks up to Tails and kisses him* ME HAPPY NOW! ME DONE NOW! ME BE BACK! KILL! KILL CREAM!...why did I just say that...........kill........

JuggaletteKitsune on May 25, 2004, 11:19:47 AM

JuggaletteKitsune on
JuggaletteKitsuneI vote for a round of "I've Never!" *Hops into the story, tweaks one of Tails' tails, and hops out with a giant grin on her face. Awesome story, btw.