Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - *insert evil laughter here*

This is basically a story about what the sonic cast would say if they were drunk. I only wrote it to fool around with my new pens but I deciced to post it here anyway.Alaa is my fan charachter.

Chapter 8 - *insert evil laughter here*

Chapter 8 - *insert evil laughter here*


EC: Like I say, when you get bored with your old characters add some new ones. Which is how this chapter originated? Enjoy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Knuckles: *polishing gun*



Tails: what do you plan to do with that thing?



Knuckles: you know Tails I've given that a lot of thought.



Sonic: And what have you come up with?



Knuckles: absolutely nothing.



Tails: O.o



Alana: I know! Let's attack Eggman! I'll bring a couple of my guns too and we can all take a shot at him!



Sonic: How many of those things do you have?!



Alana: *shrugs* Dunno, lost count.



Sonic: O_O



Amy: wait! That would be mean! He hasn't attacked anyone lately!



Alana: Or we could shoot Amy!



Amy: uh no lets go with your first plan!



Alana: Then it's settled, were going to Disney World!



O_o



@Eggman's base



Knux: *attacks an army of robots along with Alana and Sonic* Great idea Alana! Gee I never thought I'd say those three words in one sentence. Alright we're near Eggman's door! Let's go!



All: *run into the door were Eggman is and start shooting*



Alana: YAHOOOOOO!



*Shadow and Rouge suddenly appear outta nowhere*



Rouge: YOU SHOT EGGMAN!!! Cool =D



Shadow: YAY!



Alana: I'm bored again. Now what?



Sonic: *smiles* Hey Shadow, wanna beer?



Shadow: Yeah, sure! ^^



@where ever they were before



Tails: wow! Isn't it great knowing you've made some contribution to society?



Knuckles: No.



Eggman: ...*crying* And I never had any friends in Middle school. They all said I was too maniacal. And when I was 14 I had braces *sniff* I'M SO GLAD I GOT TO SPEND THIS TIME WITH YOU GUYS!



Sonic: Dude, I thought we shot him!



Shadow: Didn't you know? Eggman's to fat to killed by a bullet. He'll just black out for a few minutes! Sonic- O_e Dang



Rouge: You look good Knuckles.



Knuckles: I know



Rouge: well isn't there anything you wanna say to me?



Knuckles: Hm,no.



Rouge: *pouts*

Comments

Comments (11)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SpiritWolfGirl on June 26, 2004, 12:38:40 AM

SpiritWolfGirl on
SpiritWolfGirl>.< *choking from laughter*Good job.This keeps getting better.I promice I'll add a new chapter to my fanfic,ok?LET'S GO TO DISNEY WORLD! *steals the gun from Knux,goes to Disney World,and holds a snowglobe hostage*(Boy,that was random. o_O )