Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - I've Never....

This is basically a story about what the sonic cast would say if they were drunk. I only wrote it to fool around with my new pens but I deciced to post it here anyway.Alaa is my fan charachter.

Chapter 16 - I've Never....

Chapter 16 - I've Never....


Disclaimer: I don't own Sonic or it's characters. They're copyright the Sonic team. I don't own Sky either. She is copyright Chaoscollision. YAY! I finally decided to do a disclaimer.


Notes from EC: Okay people there's going to be a new guest in this story so….read. Or something.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sonic: Help she's trying to kiss me! Make it stop! Make it stop!

Alana: shut up you big baby! We're trying to think of something to do!

Sonic: I know something you can do!

Alana: what's that?

Sonic: help me!

Sky: I've got a better idea!

Tails: what?

Amy: *stops kissing Sonic and listens to Sky*

Sky: let's play I've never!

Alana: I love that game! Isn't that the one where someone counts to a hundred and you go hide and then when they try to come find you, you jump out of the tree on to them and then they start yelling about not being able to breath and you have to take them to the hospital? ^_^

Sky: @_@ No. I've never is when you each have an alcoholic drink and someone says that they've never done a certain thing and if you have then you have to take a sip of your drink.

Shadow: but what if we get drunk?

Tails: We're already drunk!

Shadow: oh yeah. ^_^

Rouge: sounds like fun!

Eggman: lets do it! I will destroy you pesky hedgehog! And then I will control the world! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Alana- EGGMAN! What did we discuss?

Eggman: *pouts* I am not aloud to destroy any characters during this fic, you will rule the world and I will work at McDonalds and Yu-gi-oh is the best anime/manga on the face of the earth. (A/N- I don't own Yu-gi-oh either. I feel depressed now...-_-)

Alana: ^_^

>A few minutes later<

Sky: since it was my idea, I go first. I've never loved Sonic.

*Amy and Rouge drinks*

Sonic: you've never loved me?! WAHHHH!

Sky: Rouge, you loved Sonic?

Rouge: What?? I was eight!

Knux: *snickers* Alright I'm going next! I've never blown myself up!

*Alana, Sonic and Eggman drink*

Knux: Sonic?

Sonic: I was in a fight with a robot! I accidentally made it self destruct!

Knux: oooo-kay. Eggman?

Eggman: I'm a genius mad man of course! I did it while building a robot!

Knux: Alana, what's your excuse?

Alana: Would you really like to know that? ^_^

Knux: actually, not really. -_-'

Alana: it's my tu-

*Cream enters room*

Sonic: Cream!! What are you doing here??

Cream: We got a call from a girl saying there was a party here.

Cheese: chao chao!

Sonic: *growly voice* Alana

Alana- ^^

Sonic: Well any other random characters you want to invite while we're on this topic?

Alana: Yes. Let's invite Julie-su.

Knux: yeah! =D

Rouge- NO! You better not invite her wench!

Alana: fine, we won't invite Julie-su, but Cream and Cheese stay!

Sonic: Fine! Let's get on with the game!

Alana: Right. It was my turn.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tikalgirl52 on August 21, 2005, 5:33:26 AM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52LOL, omg, my cats are staring at me, cause I laughed so hard, I'll play that game, when I'm at a party.

Angelamy612 on June 28, 2005, 11:07:09 PM

Angelamy612 on
Angelamy612I was going to play that game but my friends wanted to eat cake.

SkyetheHedgehog on June 10, 2005, 3:06:21 PM

SkyetheHedgehog on
SkyetheHedgehogoh i've plaied that game, but with coke! me and my friends have vowed not to play it for some time. ^-^

Kamaya_the_Cat on October 2, 2004, 6:08:39 AM

Kamaya_the_Cat on
Kamaya_the_CatCan I be in this? Please? I like Knuckles and Shadow. That whench Rouge shall *die*!!! O.o *hyperness*

ChaosCollision on September 27, 2004, 10:27:39 AM

ChaosCollision on
ChaosCollisionI have a random idea! Sonic should get a sock stuck on his head then get lost in a supermarket! *shot* XD Oh! and for characters, I think Charmy Bee should be in it *has no idea why O__O* but it would be interesting!