Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - How To Conquer The World In Five Easy Steps

This is basically a story about what the sonic cast would say if they were drunk. I only wrote it to fool around with my new pens but I deciced to post it here anyway.Alaa is my fan charachter.

Chapter 27 - How To Conquer The World In Five Easy Steps

Chapter 27 - How To Conquer The World In Five Easy Steps


Disclaimer: All Sonic characters are © The Sonic Team, May is © Ivy Hedgehog, Sky and Haven are © Sakura_ Sky (Chaoscollision) Heath is © RogueClawdite and Alana and Jake are © me. The story and all that jazz are © me too. So no stealing, you bums make your own random story. -.- *takes out shovel*



Please view at own risk: Side effects include insanity, thoughts of world domination and sugar addiction.



Alana's Current Mood is: Bored



Random Quote of the Day: “I'm not European. I don't plan on being European. So who gives a crap if their socialists? They could be fascist anarchists; it still doesn't change the fact that I don't own a car.” ~Ferris



Notes from EC: Alana: Please, let it be known, that EC attempted to write most of this chapter one Sunday morning, and normally EC isn't the kind of person, that like, says funny things, or smiles, or talks or moves during the mornings. She's more like a hood ornament. (Well…a computer hood ornament.) So…yeah…good for her….

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



In the last chapter: Some things happened….yeah.



@The next morning



Alana: *whacking everyone with one of the all loved two-by-fours* Wake up! Wake up all of you!



Haven: What? Why are you awake? How are you not hung over?



Alana: Years of practice. u_u



Haven: Even after last night?



*flashback to last night*



*All are hanging out on top of City Hall holding two-by-fours, beer and paint ball guns*



All: *singing with extremely slurred voices* Weeee arre the chaaaaaaampiiooooons myyy friiieendsss! Aaaand weeee wiiiiillll keeeep on fiiiightiing tiilll theee eeend! Weeeee arre theee chaaaampions! Weeee arrrrre theee chaaaampions! Noooo tiiime fooor loooseeeers beecaaause weee aaarre theeee chaaaaaaaaampiiiiiiioooooooonssss!



Passing pedestrians: O.O



Alana: *stands up and holds up beer bottle like a trophy* People of Station Square, I am your ruler, Alana! And I just want you to know that I love you all! *hic* *passes out and falls onto sidewalk in front of crowd*



Person in Crowd: *pokes Alana with foot* I think she's dead!



Knuckles: *Jumps up* Yes! Finally!



Alana: *in muffled, slurred voice* I command you to bring me another beer*



Knuckles: *sits back down* Darn!



*End Flashback*



Knuckles: O.O THAT'S what happened last night?! I could have sworn there was a blowtorch involved somewhere in there!



Alana: Well, while Knuckles tries to remember, why don't I present you with THIS! *holds up large piece of rolled up paper*



Haven: And what exactly would that BE?



Alana: *Throws it onto conveniently placed table where it unfurls* Plans for world conquest!!



@Somewhere in the middle of the highway



Shadow: Oh…my…gawd, I am soooo hung over. Which also means I'm sober. Someone throw me a beer.



Bar Tender (Who I have decided to name Frank): Here you go. *hands Shadow beer*



Shadow: Thanks. *drink beer*



Frank: You know, I thought it would kind of suck to be kidnapped by a bunch of drunk hedgehogs, but you know, this experience is actually sort of fun.



Shadow: True that.



Heath: *head pops out from back seat of the car* Would you SHUT UP? Where am I? Who are you people? How do you know where I live? I…I…uhhh…*passes out*



Shadow: At least we know who isn't driving.



@City Hall



Knuckles: What do you mean `plans for world conquest'? You can't even keep this city in order!



Eggman: That's exactly what I told her.



Haven: Shut up Fat Man! If I may ask, what's in it for us?



Alana: Good question Haven! And you guys will get to rule the world with me! Except for Jake because I hate him.



Jake: Nonsense! *hugs her happily*



Alana: *gritting teeth* Someone…get me the shovel…



@Random Highway



Sonic: Okay everybody, back in the car! SHADOW! Quit bathing in the mud!



Heath: Has anyone else been wondering what the others are up to?



Shadow: No.



Heath: But what if they're doing something cool without us?



Sonic: Come off it. Since when have THEY ever done anything cool?



@City Hall



Alana: So it is decided! Out plan for world conquest will commence tomorrow at sundown!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*






Comments

Comments (11)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TwinTails353 on August 21, 2007, 10:47:46 PM

TwinTails353 on
TwinTails353LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! dat was 2 funn *passed out of drunkiness*

yumisatare11 on June 7, 2007, 2:12:44 AM

yumisatare11 on
yumisatare11this is cool in the next chapters can you add aqua she's my character if you need to see a pic check out my profile

SonicDX1995 on April 22, 2007, 5:19:44 AM

SonicDX1995 on
SonicDX1995haha XD you can add shally

jessiethefox12 on March 9, 2007, 11:30:35 AM

jessiethefox12 on
jessiethefox12hey EC can i be in the next story chapter plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and if so my name is Jessica im a pink fox with a black short camo pants and my gloves are black with the fingers cut offf plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

TailsFanatic on January 8, 2007, 7:14:51 AM

TailsFanatic on
TailsFanaticEC, can you add Jenny?She's a girl and she's as insane
as a fangirl.She wear's light blue shirt and pants.
She's orange with a black tail.Her gloves and shoes are also light blue.

Jenny:Add me darnit!!!

SuKi_The_Wolf on August 3, 2006, 10:31:41 PM

SuKi_The_Wolf on
SuKi_The_Wolflollollollol!! oh fun! you could put Roxy in it if you want omg drunk

jamacainprincess on March 23, 2006, 6:55:11 AM

jamacainprincess on
jamacainprincesslolololol can i add a character! ^_^
her name is Kannon she is a hedghog and she part of the speed team! make her drunk as hell! >=D muhuhahahahahaahahahahahaha

tikalgirl52 on November 10, 2005, 1:23:10 PM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52lol can't wait to read more =D

SkyetheHedgehog on September 24, 2005, 8:20:41 AM

SkyetheHedgehog on
SkyetheHedgehogCOOL! ummm.... EC could you maybe put Storm in.... or not if you don't want....