Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Edward the Pikachu

Based on on the original Christmas Carol. Its my first story, so don't expect it to be all totally awesome. Soooo..... yeah. Read your head off! XD

Chapter 1 - Edward the Pikachu

Chapter 1 - Edward the Pikachu
It was Christmas eve, and the fire under the chimmney was warm and bright with orange flames flickering to and fro. The house was quiet, except for the ocassional clonk of the top of a coin tower toppling over the edge of a desk. It was also snowing outside. White blankets of pure white snow covering just about anything not under any shelter.
Clank! Clonk! Clunk! Two towers filled with a mixture of shiny new coins and rusty dirty old coins falling to the floor. It didn't matter to Mr.Edward Pikachu that some coins were all blackish brown with rust and some coins were so shiny you couldn't look at them. To him it was all the same. "But its not that bad! It is money." is what he always said. What did matter to him was that now they were scattered all across the floor and he would have to count them all over again. "Ahhh poop pellets!!" yelled Edward as he knelt down to pick them up.
When he finally gathered them all up, the door bell rang. He let loose a long annoyed sigh and piled the money on his desk. Edward opened the door and saw a Plusle and a Minun. The Plusle spoke first,"Hello good sir. We are here colecting money for the poor." Then the Minun spoke,"Would you care to donate?" Edward didn't care about hobos living in cardboard boxes. But, he didn't feel like slaming the door in their faces eather. He had to think fast. Then, something came to his mind.
He repied,"Well, if I give you money, then the hobos-- er, I mean the poor would no longer be the poor beacause they have more money, so, you would be out of buisness!" As he pushes them gently toward the sidewalk, he talks again,"And you wouldn't want THAT to happen, would you?"
"Huh?"
"Have a good day sirs!"
He closes the door firmly behind him.
"Bah hum bug!" he screamed in his mind. He thought, I hate Christmas, and always will!! I'll never like it again because I hate it so much that I could blow up!!! He stomped back to his desk to start counting his coins again. Well, he wasn't that angry. He liked money, so, he kind of enjoyed it. But anyway, he kept his promise, that he would never ever like Christmas again from one moment from his past. Well, reader, that was untill later that day...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment