Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 4: Finding a hobby

Jenny is a seventeen year old who thinks she's a girl with boring aspects and personality. She passes her time by observing her two best friends Russ and Maya who she feels are interesting and special individuals. Not believing she really matters in this

Chapter 5 - Chapter 4: Finding a hobby

Chapter 5 - Chapter 4: Finding a hobby
Chapter 4.The exams were coming close. Only six weeks yet to go. No more homework, it was all self-study from now on.Both Maya and Russ planned to start studying a month beforehand which left them with two weeks of absolute freedom after school and in weekends. So naturally I decided to do the same.During lunchbreak they sat down with their agendas in front of us. ,,Jenn, youre mine on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays!,,Uhm..,,And then between those boring days we will have real fun every Friday and Sunday, oh and Monday! You can sleep over every Sunday and then well walk to school together.,,Uhm..,,Yeah well, I will be lodging with Jenn then, ha! Agreed Jenn? This Saturday Ill be sleeping over at your place.,,Uhm.. well... I m not sure,,No freaking way! Over my dead body that a horny guy like you will be spending the night at Jennys, shes way too innocent for you dirty hands! If youre sleeping over, then I am too!,,I dont,,What?! The Saturdays were mine! Youll sleep over in your own damn time!The world had gone mad, at that very moment. Russ was openly fighting someone over a no one. No kidding, you shouldve heard the others. ,,Why is Russ making such a fuss over that nobody? I mean, who the hell is that girl?,,Isnt she in graduationyear?,,For real? Then how come I never saw her in all these years?,,Sure youve seen her! Shes that girl that is always sitting in front of the school before first class starts.,,Oh that weirdo! There was laughing and pointing, but Russ and Maya didnt seem to notice. They just kept on arguing. So I picked up my plate, threw the left-over in the bin and went to the bathroom. When I came back they were still at it.,,You guys are acting a little funny. I finally said. They stopped their fight at once and looked my way.,,What? Russ asked.,,Uhm you know, break is almost over. You guys havent even touched your food yet.,,Yeah well.. Maya muttered.With my head resting on my righthand, I stared at the ceiling waiting for them to finish their lunch they just now started on. They finished five minutes after the bell had rung. Maya and me went onto History-class while Russ headed for Mathematics.Maya wrote me several notes which I wouldnt reply to with a simple scribbling underneath the message, but when it was a yes or no question Id just nod my head.Russ is so annoying.I mean, he thinks hes the world, that stuck-up fool.Why dont we hang out together from now on, just us?I nodded.Really?I looked to my right, her eyes staring anticipating at me. Friday, Sunday, Monday right? I whispered.No I mean always. She started whispering too, spoken words replacing the written ones.I turned my gaze back to the blackboard where the teacher was writing out an entire overview about WO II and which country fought which country and who were allies, etcetera.Jenny?I dont know why you want to so much, but I still want to hang out with Russ too I think.What for! Hes an @$$! Maya said, shouting this time.Maya! Youd better pay attention instead of screaming, you do want to graduate do you not? The teacher sneered. But Maya ignored him totally, looking at me seemingly angry and hurt at the same time.Hell forget about us when weve graduated, so why not hang out until then? I continued speaking in a whispering voice.Damn right hell forget us! As soon as he sees college-girls legs that are capable of spreading were out of his mind forever, so why the hell hang out with him at all!Good point. But I liked observing the behaviour of both these people, always did, so why not stay close as long as they still want me around. Then I started thinking, would these people act the same around me as they would when theyre alone, or with friends or family? Its Tuesday right? I asked lost in thoughts.Why are you changing the subject! Were talking about something here! Maya shouted on,I thought you liked me! Why are you so mean!I do like you Maya. I meant what I said back then. The bell rung, but I need to be somewhere right now okay? Ill see you tomorrow.Jenny! Where are you going? She rushed after me. Im coming with.Maya grabbed hold of my arm. Where are we going? she asked again.To The Stargazer.That astronomy store? Why?I want to buy a binocular.A binocular? I think The Stargazer only has telescopes. I think its better to check out that new nature-store. That one must have binoculars for bird watching and stuff. Do you want to go bird watching?Yeah, something like that.Cool. Well both buy one! Is bird watching a hobby of yours for a long time already?No, but I think it will be an interesting one.Maya smiled: Yeah, we should buy a bird book along with it. Itll be our secret hobby.Secret. Yes. But not ours, only mine. Maya stuck with me through the entire day. She had diner at my place and stayed over for the night, making me postpone my plans.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

red-dragon on June 11, 2006, 4:37:26 AM

red-dragon on
red-dragonWhat are her plans? Spying Russ? Ahh...I want to know. I like Jenny