Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - It Began Simple Enough...

Um, it's a little crossover thing of two of my stories. : D

Chapter 1 - It Began Simple Enough...

Chapter 1 - It Began Simple Enough...
Ekain nibbled on the eraser of his pencil. It was one of the several bad habits he had, and it didn't look like he'd be breaking it any time soon.I can't think of anything to write past this point. He sighed, his blue eyes gazing at the paper before him.

...he was a handsome god, whose features captured many hearts of many different maidens, excluding the one he himself wanted.

"I assume THESE are the copies you made?" Ortzi said in a dry tone of voice, causing Ekain to nearly jump out of his chair. Damn him! Damn his silent footsteps! The effiminate man picked up one of the many pieces of paper Ekain had left strewn across the floor of his library--And when he was done reading he wasn't happy.

"You aren't even HALF finished?!" Ortzi snapped, his golden-brown eyes flashing angrily. Ekain made a small hissing noise--How was it his fault, he'd had only a little over a month to finish the book...Forget that.

"I-it isn't easy to write all this!" wailed the first man, clutching his current version--"I-I haven't had a lot of time, Ortzi, a-and it's not that easy to write a book! Th-there's a lot of information about Rokuro, y-y'know!"

"No excuses from you! Nina doesn't have a lot of time EITHER." Ortzi snapped in defense of his sister's last wish-"She's getting worse by the day."

Ekain frowned, opened his mouth to say something and then closed it, lowering his blue eyes in shame.He's right, and here I am feeling sorry for myself. Nina never complains.

"Onii-chan, Ekain..." Nina's voice was very quiet, and she smiled up at Ekain with her big brown eyes, "...I'm wondering If you could do me a favor? I really like hearing about that god...you know, uhm, Rokuro-san?"

"Ah...Yes, I know who you're talking about, Nina. What's the favor?"

"Could you...could you write me a book about him? You're so good at writing, and you have a lot of books about him in your library, don't you?"
He had promised her. He had to complete it...Unfortunately Ortzi was right.

"Anyhow," scoffed the second man, re-adjusting his glasses up on the bridge of his nose, "I have to be going for now. But that doesn't mean I'm not coming back to check on you!"

"Yeah, yeah. Hurry up 'n go 'n let me work!"

"I...idiot, you!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment