Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Legends

Welcome to the year 2109. With the legendary Black and Blue Hedgehogs long gone, the stories of six young hedgehogs with mysterious ancestors will unfold.

Chapter 1 - Legends

Chapter 1 - Legends
100 years.....
Wow. It's been 100 years since the Black War. Legend has it that that the Black Hedgehog and the Blue Hedgehog fought against each other. They both died in that war... I wonder who won. I also wonder how the heck I'm every going to fix these godd*** shoes!!
You're probably wondering who i am by now right? I'm Fury. Fury the hedgehog. My brothers, sister and a bunch of other people call me the "Bloody Hedgehog". It's because my fur is dark red.

Fury: " OW! D*** drill!"
Peace: " You OK in there? "
Fury: " Yeah! I dropped the power drill on my toe AGAIN! "
Peace: " Well be more careful you idiot! "


Also probably because I'm well known for dropping power tools on my foot. Most of the time I am barefoot because my d*** shoes keep breaking. Sometimes I'm lucky and I remember to put padded socks on. Not lucky today. Now I'm bleeding godd*** it! And someone is in the bathroom to!

Fury: " Who's in there?"
Blair: "Me."
Fury: "What the h*** are you doing in there anyway?"
Blair: "I just got out of the sower! What do you want?"
Fury: "My foot is bleeding."
Blair: "*sigh* Hang on..."
Fury: "Hurry up!"
Blair: "Here you go."
Fury: "Thank you."

I can always count on Blair to be in the bathroom. Anyway, Peace is my younger brother. He's a dark blue hedgehog and he can run like the wind! He won his school 4 gold emblems in a row in track. He's so fast he's earned the nickname, the "Dark Blue Blur". Blair is the youngest one in the house. She's a violet hedgehog and the second one to loose her temper. First one to loose her nerve. First one to loose his temper is me. Lets just say, I was named well. Now i wonder where big bro went.

War: "Fury, I heard a bonk then I heard, 'OW! D*** drill'. Did you drop it again?"
Fury: "Yeah."
War: " Clumsy! "

Gee how nice. War is my pinhead of a big brother. He is a jet black and gray hedgehog. Anyway, I need a break; I've been working on my shoes since 5:30 this morning.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment