Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Number 1 of what NOT to do

What NOT to do to the Yu Yu Hakusho gang starting from the MOST important thing to the LEAST!

Chapter 1 - Number 1 of what NOT to do

Chapter 1 - Number 1 of what NOT to do
Okay this is from the number one thing NOT to do, to the least thing thats okay to do. here's the first chapter and reasons why:

1 Okay the numer one thing NOT to do is........ PUT KURAMA'S HAIR ON FIRE!!! And here are some resons why...

-the world would stop turning, so basically, it would be the end for us all.

-You would get tortured by EVIL demented upsest fangirls.

-You would get threatened by EVIL demented upsest fangirls

-Possibly killed by EVIL demented upsest fangirls.

-And would maybe be ROBBED by EVIL demented upsest fangirls.

-Be stalked by EVIL demented upsest fangirls.

-Propbably feel like commiting suicide by what the EVIL demented upsest fangirls did to you.

-Get threats by Hiei who is trying to kill you by what you did to Kurama. (and who is probably sharpening his sword right now)

-Feel guilty because whenever Kurama sees you he starts to cry and stays inside his or someone else's room for the rest of the day.

-Get beat up, because if Kurama goes inside someone else's room for the rest of the day, that person's room is probably pissed at you.

-Get beat up by Yoko because of what you did to Shuichi.

-Be hated by everyone!!

-And...and... hang on this was as much as i could think of...I'll get back to you...not *leaves because of what YOU did to Kurama*

-Get rejected by everyone because of what you did to Kurama.

-Propbably won't get Prom Queen or King because of what you did to Kurama, even though you are very nice (or not...) and have the most BEAUTIFUL or BEST dress or tux ever!!

-I'll kill YOU because you're reading this my my hands and neck are killing ME!!

-tHE eND!! Don't worry i may have not gotten to all the reasons, but there's still more to come!! and they'll be probably be even MORE painfull than what i have said...

____________________________________________________

OKAY!! NEXT CAPTER!! THE SECOND MOST IMPORTANT THING NOT TO DO!! SEE YA SOON!!!


Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

angel_writer on February 7, 2005, 8:08:56 PM

angel_writer on
angel_writergreat beginning
*yay* *starts to read the rest*

SilverYouko300 on September 2, 2004, 3:52:34 AM

SilverYouko300 on
SilverYouko300Hey not all Kurama fans are evil... but then again set Shuichi-chan's hair on fire and I just might turn too. Wow, i guess your right...

Sephir0th666777 on August 17, 2004, 12:02:57 PM

Sephir0th666777 on
Sephir0th666777NICE

coca-cola on May 24, 2004, 10:19:42 AM

coca-cola on
coca-colawell great fanfic but the #1 thing not to do (well around fangirls) try to kiss or kiss Kurama if you kiss first fangirls is would ask you how it was like then they'ed kill you and if you tried they'ed kill you *adds to favs*