Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Number 2 of what not to do!

What NOT to do to the Yu Yu Hakusho gang starting from the MOST important thing to the LEAST!

Chapter 3 - Number 2 of what not to do!

Chapter 3 - Number 2 of what not to do!
My left hand got sprained...and nobody cares...OH WELL! Better my left than my right!! THIS IDEA'S WAS COCA-COLA'S!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, number two of what NOT to do is!!.....*drumroll*....KISS KURAMA!!! (belive me!! it's BAAAD!!) and here are some reasons why...

-If his fangirls might be watching and murder you because they wanted to kiss him

-He'll probably like it and spend more time with you and that'll give the fangirls another reason to murder you!

-Yusuke, Hiei, and Kuwabara (someone butts in and coughs 'baka') and they might kill you for taking 'THIER' Kurama. BOY, ARE THEY PRO-TECT-IVE!! Either that or they're just ga- ...umm...nevermind little kids!! don't want you listening to what pointless little things i say!! ...hehehe*sigh*......
@*@*@*@
OKAY FOR ONCE!!! THERE'S GOOD NEWS!!!!

-Becuase if he likes you, you start getting good grades!!! YAAAAAAY!!! *coughNOTcough*

-The fangirls might ask you to join their fan-club and NOT gang up on you!

THAT'S THE END OF GOOD NEWS!!!!
@*@*@
ONLY ONLY if you DO NOT like Kurama!!!!

-Everyone has you messed up, because Yusuke and the Baka tricked you (well, mostly Yusuke) by getting you drunk and bribed you to kiss him. Well you know what!?!?!? IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT FOR NOT KICKING THEIR ASSESS AFTER YOU FOUND OUT!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THat's it of chappie 2 of what not to do! next chapter... NUMBER 3 OF WHAT NOT TO DO!! SEE YA SOON!!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

coca-cola on May 28, 2004, 12:29:27 PM

coca-cola on
coca-colalol thats funny man thoes fan girls can be evil o'sorry you sprained your hand, i think i sprained my right foot and my right hand lol well this is a great fanfic so do me a favior and..... KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!