Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - HELP!!

What NOT to do to the Yu Yu Hakusho gang starting from the MOST important thing to the LEAST!

Chapter 7 - HELP!!

Chapter 7 - HELP!!
Andie: OKAY PEOPLE, I NEED IDEAS!!!!!!

shadowkat: Why?

Andie: BECAUSE I'M STUPID ENOUGH TO NOT THINK OF ANY!!

shadowkat: Why?

Andie: Dunno, maybe a side effect or somethin'. Which is probably why i am stupid to not do my homework until the last minute...

shadowkat: Why?

Andie: I JUST TOLD YOU WHY!!!!!!

shadowkat: What??

Andie:FORGET IT!!! *stomps off to some unknown portal that she doesn't even know what it's for(SEE I AM STUPID!!).*

shadowkat: huh? But i didn't hear her?? ....*looks at you * SERIOUSLY!!! Wind (ME!!) says i have a hearing problem...OH WELL!!! TIME TO GO ALLUCARD HUNTING!!! *walks off*
~*~*~*~*MEANWHILE~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yusuke: Uhhh...which way was Andie's house??

Kurama: You mean you don't know??? YOU GO THERE EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND!!!

Yusuke: Why?

Kurama: Becuase you fight her on her YYH game and she beats you every single time because she keeps on using ME (he's also in the game) to fight ALL the characters you choose and somehow she always wins!?!

Yusuke: Why?

Kurama: Because she just pushes random buttons, and uses special attacks when she doesn't even know it!

Yuuske: Why?

Kurama: You know sometimes i think you might be shadowkats seperated-brother-at-birth kinda thing.

Yusuke: What??

Kurama: FORGET IT!! *stomps off*

Yuuske: But I didn't hear him...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OKAY PEOIPLE I SERIOUSLY NEED IDEAS!!!! AND THANK YOU TO coca-cola for your idea! and being MY FIRST REVIEWER!!!! although i wish i knew who else was reading this...*sob*

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

coca-cola on June 8, 2004, 11:54:54 AM

coca-cola on
coca-colaummmmmmm REASONS WHY NOT TO GET HIEI DRUNK, 1. he might use the Darkness Flame 2. he might tell Yuikna(sp?) that he's her brother 3. he might do something he'll never in a million years do 4. .......(that's all i can think for kay)