Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Number 4 of what not to do!

What NOT to do to the Yu Yu Hakusho gang starting from the MOST important thing to the LEAST!

Chapter 9 - Number 4 of what not to do!

Chapter 9 - Number 4 of what not to do!
Okay i feel better now!! AND ALL THANKS TO COCA-COLA!! THANK YOU!! AND BECAUSE of your support i am writing this today!! thank you once again coca-cola!! this is 4 you!!(this was also coca-cola's idea)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Okay number four of what not to do is.......GET HIEI DRUNK!! and here are some reasons why!!:

-he might use Dragon of the Darkness flame. (okay think 'Yu Yu Hakusho: Polterigst Report' (that's more than one black dragon!!!) AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!)

-Telling Yukina 'THE TRUTH' (DUN DUNN DUNNNNNN!!!)

-Do something he has NEVER EVER DONE!! KISS A GIRL!!! ( think hiei version of Number 2 of what not to do (only HIEI fanclub))

-HE MIGHT KISS YUKINA!!!! AAAHHH!!!!! (actually i find that cute! -^^-) *gets hit with a frying pan by fangirls* OWW!!!

-He might KISS MUKURO!! *faints*

-He might go out with A HUNDRED GIRLS!!! (i gunna do a fanfiction on it, so if you want to go on a date with him, leave a comment on my profile!)*requiorments on the first chapter of the story 100 girls*

-HE MIGHT KISS KUWABARA!!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!! *drops-dead*

-and more nightmares to come!!1 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~&~&~&~&~&~&~
**********REMEMBER!! IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THE STORY THEN LEAVE A BRIEF DECRIPTION OF YOU ON MY PROFILE AND REQUIERMENTS ARE ON FIRST CHAPTER OF THE 100 GIRLS!!





Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on September 28, 2007, 10:07:07 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16OOOOHHHHH!!! ME ME ME!!! I'm totally evil and my character has black hair, foxy ears, and long many colored rainbow tail!!!

coca-cola on June 12, 2004, 2:50:33 AM

coca-cola on
coca-colai would like to be in the fanfic thingy please and your welcome *give's bear hug and sings the unbirthday song* Ooooo have a merry happy unbirthday to you. who me? yes you, Oooo have a merry happy unbirthday. to me? yes you...........that's all i can remember