Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Yami no matsuei, Play 2

Read and find out... Tsu x Hi, hints of Muraki x Hisoka

Chapter 2 - Yami no matsuei, Play 2

Chapter 2 - Yami no matsuei, Play 2
Here’s the next and last chapter of Yami no matsuei Play, enjoy ^-^=

Disclaimer: I don’t own Yami no Matsuei

Pairings: Tsuzuki x Hisoka, Hints of Muraki x Hisoka
 ___________________________________________________________________

Part II

[Director: Ok everyone, break time’s over.. get back to work]
 
Later at Muraki’s place, Hisoka was still lying on a bed unconsciously while Muraki was caressing Hisoka’s hair, cheek and… body.

[Hisoka: I’ve enough! I’m not going to play a role that’s being harassed, molested by some perverted freak! And who knows what worst will happened next!!
Director: There.. there, calm down… I’ll double up your pay ^^;;
Hisoka: I don’t care! I’m out of here!
Director: It can’t be helped, your fans requested me to do this.. if not, your fans will get upset!! *shikku shikku*
Hisoka: Fine! *Anger*]
 
Hisoka slowly opens his eyes, blinking a few times to adjust the darkness and the conditions he was in but was only terrified when he realized a man in white embracing and caressing him continuously. He snapped back and pushed away to meet the man face. But regretted doing so.
“Ah my precious doll, you’ve finally woke up. I’ve been waiting for you for a long time now,” Muraki smirked as he reached a hand to touch Hisoka’s cheek again.
Hisoka slapped the hand off. “What do you want from me?” Hisoka snapped.
“You know what I want…," Muraki leaned in closer and whispered near Hisoka’s ear. “I want you..”
Hisoka shivered and pushed Muraki away. “What the…”
Strong hands grasped both Hisoka’s wrists tightly.

[Director: O.o Hooo~~ now this part is interesting.. Sorry to interrupt, please don’t mind me.. continue.
Hisoka: I’m gonna kill you someday!]
 
“Let me go!” Hisoka yelled as he struggles to free himself.
“Hmm… I can’t do that, the fun has just begun. Why don’t you just relax and everything will be alright,” said Muraki softly as he leaned very close to Hisoka’s lips and…..

CRASH!!!!!!!
           
“Damn you Muraki!! You can’t take advantages on my beloved Hisoka! Let him go this instance or I’ll go insane!” Tsuzuki busted in the room.

[Director: Tsuzuki!! You’re not supposed to ruin these interesting part! You are not in this part yet!!
Muraki: Yea, you’ve ruined all of them, or else I’ll have the chance to taste the sweet lips of that boy that I’ve loved a long time ago.
Hisoka: Thank God, Tsuzuki.
Tsuzuki: I can’t just watch my Hisoka being molested…
Hisoka: *smacked Tsuzuki* Ouit saying ‘My’ Hisoka! I’m not yours.
Tsuzuki: Hidooii… *pout*
Director: *sigh* can’t be helped… Tsuzuki.. go on! Please minna, back on the track~~]
 
“Why Tsuzuki-san… you just ruined my date with my precious doll, and I think you are already insane,” Muraki said.
Hisoka pulled himself off Muraki and went to Tsuzuki’s side. “Tsuzuki”
“Hisoka, are you ok?” asked Tsuzuki.
Hisoka nodded and Tsuzuki gave Muraki a death glare.
“Ahhh! Dang it!! I lost my hold on that boy!! I didn’t even know!! Geez, Oh well, guess I’ll have to come back AGAIN soon in the next part.” And with that Muraki left.
“Oi Muraki!! You escaped again! You are such a coward!!” yelled Tsuzuki.
“Forget it, Tsuzuki,” said Hisoka.
“Hisoka, did he does anything to you? Did he..”
“No, nothing!”
“Hontouni?”
“Yes!”
“Hontouni hontou?”
“YES!”
“Real~~”
“Would you cut that off!?”
Without any single word to say, Tsuzuki hugs Hisoka tightly. “I’m so happy, glad that nothing happened to you, I was so worried!”.
Hisoka blushed. “Baka!”
Tsuzuki smiled and leaned in until he met Hisoka’s soft sweet lips and kissed him deeply.

[Director: Aww, isn’t that cute?
Hisoka: Hentai!
Tsuzuki: Demo ne, Hisoka… you are so sweet.
Hisoka: *Blushed* SHUT UP, Baka!]
 
[Director: That’s it then.. seems like the ynm casts didn’t follow my script… *sigh* *burn the script away* ]
 
~THE END~

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

silver_dreams on July 2, 2004, 5:19:03 PM

silver_dreams on
silver_dreamsnyaaa~ kawaii!

Rei-chan on June 11, 2004, 3:38:09 PM

Rei-chan on
Rei-chanAGAIN...I LOVE U N UR STORIES!!! CUTE!! *HUGS*