Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Goodbye

SINCE I'M SO LAZY, I'M NOT MAKING A COMIC ABOUT THIS.
MAYBE.


but anyways,
This is about Marvel and Alli, I couldn't think of a different title, so I put the same one from an earlier version of this., uhm, yep.

 

Chapter 1 - Goodbye

Chapter 1 - Goodbye
=13px  I stood in her room, waiting for her to come back. My best friend, Alli=13px. She made me visit her house this night. I almost declined, but I wouldn't pass up this opportunity to finally confess. I had no other chance, she was going to move. If I told her she would choose to stay with me. I'm sure of it.
=13px      "Hey I'm back and I brought some snacks," Alli said as she walked in through the door.
      " Do you mind if I tell you something?" I was ready to say it, it was now or never. This was probably the last time I was going to see her wonderful smile unless I told her. I knew I could stop her from leaving me. She's always said she'll do anything for me.
      " I'm not looking for a boyfriend right now."
      " I lo- WAIT WHAT?" I loudly exclaimed. I couldn't believe it.
      " I just don't like you that way."
      " But how di-"
       "Remember? Powers, I've got them." she sarcastically told me. " Even if I did want one we wouldn't work out because for one, you're too goody two shoes you aren't very fun, and two I'm moving remember?"
     " Then why do you even hang around me? Do you use me to get what you want? Why do you need me around, to have a good laugh?" I was heartbroken. I couldn't cope with her. 
    " No,no-" Alli tried to explain, but it was too late. The hate within my body froze my heart. (metaphorically, not actually) I couldn't stop. I froze her legs and ran out of her house and I saw two older looking people walk in, I thought they were probably the people who helped carry all their furniture into the truck. I eventually heard screaming from Alli's mom in the house and gun shots. I didn't want to go back, I couldn't risk seeing her face again. 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment